🐈
» Forums » Clients » To Upwork CEO, Policy Manager, Community Mana...
Page options
e80def61
Community Member

To Upwork CEO, Policy Manager, Community Manager

To whom it may concern, I am writing to you today to share some information about Upwork security that I believe could be beneficial to the company. I have been using Upwork for several years as a freelancer, and I have seen firsthand the challenges that the platform faces in terms of security. I have a list of Upwork scam freelancers that I believe you should be aware of. I would like to offer my assistance to Upwork in improving its security measures. I believe that my experience as a freelancer and my knowledge of Upwork scams could be valuable to the company. I am available to discuss this matter further with you in private. Thank you for your time and consideration. Sincerely.

I want to discuss this via a private chat. Thanks.

10 REPLIES 10
da40e3fb
Community Member

Hello!
Could you give us a heads-up just to know what you primarily mean by a scam?
Thank you!

e80def61
Community Member

Are you a community manager? If not, I can't talk about it. Scam means scam accounts. Any community managers or moderators can contact me.

my email address is :**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Samantha,

I'll be more than willing to look into your report. Unfortunately, communicating through email is not an option from our end. You can click on my name and send me a PM with more information about your concern, and then we'll go from there. Looking forward to your message.

~ Arjay
Upwork
5b059727
Community Member

What does PM mean? If I click your name, the profile is no longer available shows me.

Depending on the company or usage, "private message" or "personal message." Some people use "DM" for "direct message." All the terms mean the message is private and will not be visible in the forum.

Hi Matthew,

Jeanne's correct and I prefer "Private Message" so that details shared will remain private for confidentiality purposes. You should now have the option to send me one by clicking on my name. Please see this screenshot for your reference.

Looking forward to your message.

~ Arjay
Upwork
5b059727
Community Member

Hi, Arjay. I can't send you PM. How can I contact you?

celgins
Community Member

Nice attempt, but your profile no longer exists. I wonder why?

Client's account.

She mentioned that she was working as a freelancer for several years.

This may indeed reflect a client account, but "profile no longer exists" is usually for freelancers who have shut shop like Tiffany (the lawyer who was a constant on the forum) and others. 

Latest Articles
Learning Paths