🐈
» Forums » Clients » I have a question about my billing
Page options
bagelman77
Community Member

I have a question about my billing

How can we contact support in Upwork? They do not seem to have such link.

5 REPLIES 5
AndreaG

Hi Mustafa, I am sorry you're experiencing issues contacting support. A quick way to contact support is by clicking the question mark icon that shows at the bottom right corner of this page

We'll also be happy to assist you with your issues here, could you please let us know what is your question?

~Andrea
Upwork

I was asked to verify my ID. My last name was different due to security in my account details here. I updated it a week ago but it still shows no update. Please see the screen shot, it is still showing as Mustafa NA. For that reason my ID verification cannot be completed successfully. Can you help me update my last name in my account so I can uplad the ID picture again?

Thank you.

Hi Mustafa,

You should be able to update your name. Could you please check this help article and follow the steps shared there to update your name? Let us know if you experience any issues. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

Yes I followed those steps, the last name shows correctly in profile details but not during  the ID verification process. Did you see the screen shot I sent above?

Hi Mustafa,

Thank you for your message. One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further.

Thank you.

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths