Jul 21, 2022 11:47:43 AM by Payam N
Hi Everyone, I am new Here, Month ago I have given a contract to a freelancer for an Ecommerce Website, and our contract timeline is out and now he start playing with words with me. please help me not loos my money, already i have lost my time , Appreciate your time and effort, Thanks Again
Jul 21, 2022 12:58:58 PM by Arjay M
I'm sorry to hear about your experience with a freelancer. I have checked your account and it looks like one of our support team members has reached out to you about your concern. They've provided an update and assistance on how to proceed with your request. You can access your ticket here or through your email and I highly suggest you communicate with the team so that they can assist you more efficiently. Thank you!
Jul 21, 2022 01:12:43 PM Edited Jul 22, 2022 03:17:38 PM by Preston H
re: "I am new Here, Month ago I have given a contract to a freelancer for an Ecommerce Website, and our contract timeline is out and now he start playing with words with me. please help me not lose my money, already i have lost my time , Appreciate your time and effort"
Based on what you wrote, I don't think you need any help from Upwork Customer Support.
If somebody from Upwork reaches out to you and offers assistance, that's great. But I don't think you need to wait.
I think you can obtain all of the help and advice you need right here in the Community Forum.
Here is my advice:
The freelancer you hired is not on your team.
Take these steps:
1) Log into all websites and systems you have provided this freelancer access to
2) Change the passwords so that he can no longer access them.
3) Close the Upwork contract
4) Block him so that he can not communicate with you and waste your time.
5) Hire 4 new freelancers to work on the project
6) Assign them tasks. Continue working with the freelancers who impress you and provide you with value. Immediately fire the underperforming freelancers.