🐈
» Forums » Clients » Issues with Freelancer - timeline and deliver...
Page options
6f130802
Community Member

Issues with Freelancer - timeline and deliverables

Hello- I purchased a package that was supposed to deliver a Basic SEO Shopify Website in 3 days. I had done several things for the website already but needed help with some very specific things and addressed that when engaging.

The deadline passed before their work started though. I was told that they don't work weekends but would work on it right away. I am a very nice person and understanding so wanted to be amicable as we tried to finish the website. But my initial requests for updates and summaries of work were not addressed. They created sections that I did not ask for, and while some of the work has been helpful for my site, I will still have to go in and do quite a bit.

They finally sent me the summary of work today, but a good portion of it is the stuff that I had already done. What is the best way to address this? I have already been charged for the project that I purchased on March 28th. I believe they deserve some payment but the timeline and deliverables did not meet expectations and I am unsure of how to move forward.

The action is with me to review & approve. I did try to do this and actually received an error message- so that is another issue. Any guidance would be appreciated. Thank you. 

0 REPLIES 0
Latest Articles
Learning Paths