🐈
» Forums » Clients » Make compeleted Job private
Page options
79a318f3
Community Member

Make compeleted Job private

Is there any way I can make my job that is already completed private or can I contact anyone that is capable 

7 REPLIES 7
NikolaS

Hi Ha,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I would like to clarify that you can change your job post visibility by following the steps below. 

• Locate the job by going to Jobs  My Jobs
  • Click Make Private from the (...) options menu

Please note: When you change a job’s visibility it may still be accessible to some users who had bookmarked it in their browsers or whose feed readers already downloaded it. Or, it may still be visible if you allowed search engines to access it when you first posted the job as public. It takes about a day (and sometimes up to a week) for search engines to re-index so that it no longer appears in their results. You can find more information in this help article

Feel free to also check this page for additional information. Let us know if you have further questions. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
79a318f3
Community Member

Hello I have already deleted the job and closed the contract but it still shows in the freelanders page 

i want it to show as private

Hi there,

Have you attempted to make the job private as Nikola previously suggested? If so, and the job is still showing, please let us know so we can assist you further.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
79a318f3
Community Member

I have already did and it still shows I can send the job link

Hi Ha H,

Thank you for your message. I do not see any active jobs on your account. 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
petra_r
Community Member

He has already explained that the job is completed, he wants to make it invisible on the freelancer's profile (which isn't possible),

It's not a job POST he would like to make private, it is the job itself.

petra_r
Community Member

Ha H wrote:

Is there any way I can make my job that is already completed private or can I contact anyone that is capable 

No, that isn't possible.

Latest Articles
Learning Paths