🐈
» Forums » Clients » Money in my Upwork account, but they charged ...
Page options
e421f59c
Community Member

Money in my Upwork account, but they charged my checking account instead of using my Upwork account

I have money in my account to pay on my contract with my hire... I sent a bonus, and they charged my CHECKING account TWICE!!! The money should NOT come out of my checking account when I have put money in my Upwork account... How do I get a refund on my double charge? How do I get Upwork to use the money in my accountk, INSTEAD of taking it out of my checking account?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Lisa,

One of our team members already reached out to you directly via this support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Lisa,

I would like to clarify that your bank account was charged because the funds from your account were reversed back to your bank account and not your Upwork account. Please keep in mind that it can take up to 5 business days so that the funds are loaded into your account.

Regarding the double charge, could you please clarify if you're referring to the Bonus payment or something else? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Ok, I did not realize that! Yes, may account was charged 2x for the same amounts.

Hi Lisa,

One of our team members already reached out to you directly via this support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Yes, thank you very much.. All good!!!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths