🐈
» Forums » Clients » Money withdrawn from my credit card
Page options
aleksandra-a
Community Member

Money withdrawn from my credit card

Hi.
I posted my firs job here, and I was trying to hire a freelancer but error keeps showing.
Then I saw that there is an issue.
But now money are withdrawn from my credit card and still on my job page no changes are made.
Still no one is hired.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JoanneP

Hi Aleksandra,

We saw your post in the community and converted it into a support ticket to give it the attention it deserves. Rest assured that one of our agents will be reaching out to you.

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
10c59e5f
Community Member

Same thing happend to me, and no help at all. Did you found a solution?

No, nothing.
I tried to reach chat support and the chat bot told me that i will receive an email but nothing.
No email, I can not find a way to open a ticket so I am hoping somebody will answer here.

10c59e5f
Community Member

Hey, hope you have found a solution if not contact via email at **Edited for community guidelines**

Hi Roland,

I can see that you already have an open ticket regarding this issue. One of our agents has updated your ticket to assist you further. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
b74cc9c4
Community Member

In re: Bank Reports UPWORK Charged Us (Client) for Payment Each Time Pay Button Was Pressed Racking-Up $1,022.24 of CC Charges To Non-Profit Small Business - While Reporting an Error Message that "...Payment Method Was Not Accepted...etc."

*****Please be advised, that our Bank reported UPWORK charged us for Payment everytime the Pay buttom was hit. However, an error message came on the screen, indicating payment method was not accepted.*****

Now, there is $1, 022.24 pending on the CC with Bank, when Upwork led us to believe---through an incorrect error message---that payment was not accepted.

UPWORK: Please issue REFUND for entire dollar amount. WE ARE A SMALL BUSINESS AND CANNOT AFFORD TO HAVE THIS TURN INTO A LONG DRAWN OUT PROCESS. IT IS NOT FAIR TO YOUR CLIENTS AND FREELANCERS WHO ARE WAITING FOR YOU DURING TIME SENSITVE PROJECTS.

Thank you.

Hi Jeffrey,

I can see that you already have an open ticket regarding this issue. One of our agents will update your ticket and assist you further.

~ Joanne
Upwork
JoanneP

Hi Aleksandra,

We saw your post in the community and converted it into a support ticket to give it the attention it deserves. Rest assured that one of our agents will be reaching out to you.

~ Joanne
Upwork
10c59e5f
Community Member

I posted for a job, and I was trying to hire a freelancer but error keeps showing.
Then I saw that there is an issue.
But now money are withdrawn from my credit card and still on my job page no changes are made.

Freelancer hasn't received any contracts and a huge amount is missing from my bank account.

How can i get my money back?

fonzo_mun
Community Member

I know this is a few months old, but I'm having the same issue, but then the problem is on the "Client" side?

cae8569f
Community Member

I'm new to this I wellcome help if you are interested 

Latest Articles
Learning Paths