🐈
» Forums » Clients » Need to contact support to verify my credit c...
Page options
8cc2e51d
Community Member

Need to contact support to verify my credit card but it doesn't give an option to contact support

I am locked out of verifying my card as I had 3 failed attempts. I am unable to contact support because there is no support number nor is there an option to have support contact you. How can I verify my card without contacting support once I am locked out because it doesnt seem like support wants to be contacted for this issue.

2,018 REPLIES 2,018
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Wayne, 

I'm sorry you had a hard time contacting our support team. I have shared your account information with them, and they will reach out to you directly to assist you with your credit card verification. 

~ Avery
Upwork
709da5a8
Community Member

Hi Upworkers,

My card is not being charged and it is my only viable billing method, can my account be further investigated. I thought the issue was from the bank's side but i cleared everything with the bank and i am perfectly capable of making payments on other websites except Upwork. My contractors are waiting for payment for quite sometime i need assistance with this Asap. A while back my Upwork account used to say "My financial transactions are limited". Everytime, i try to pay my contractors for a milestone i get a "Milestone activation failed. Please contact custom support" message and it also says Charge failed in my billing methods. Once again i need this investigated further asap. Thanks in advance

Hi Husam,

I`m sorry about the inconvenience this had caused you. One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your billing method.

You can access your tickets on this Link, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

Thanks for reaching out. I just accessed my ticket link but i do not see any recent "subjects" on "My requests". 

Hi Husam,

Our team is reaching out to you at the moment, once a ticket is created you will receive an email notification as well. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
53978bab
Community Member

Hello,

Help me please with confirmation my credit card. I entered the wrong amount but I know real amount. Help me please

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for reaching out to us, Andrey.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with your billing method verification process. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
cc9ab63c
Community Member

I cannot verify my credit catd, the bank saying the problem is in your side and there isnt a way to get human support on this issue

Please connect me with someone human that can help me trough, thanks

Hi Dvir,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with verifying your billing method.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
wmk-world
Community Member

Why I have shown this message. while paying "You don't have a valid billing method on file with Upwork. Please correct this before making an offer."

My payment method was successfully added and have sufficient amount of money then what is the problem with upwork?

Other thing there is no customer support number where I can call and resolve them my problem. As upwork charges lots of money from people and freelancer but still the company not providing customer service... 

Very Disappointed

Hi Wmk,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Please check with your bank and ask why the specific charge was declined. For more details on how to set up your billing method check out our guide.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
8a057f59
Community Member

Hello,

I am not able to add my billing method .I am always getting same error .

Below is my error.i am using debit card 

Your card has been declined by your card issuer as an invalid transaction. Please add another billing method or contact your issuing bank.

Please help me because i am not able to anything without payment.

Thanks

Hi Deep,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
56a8eb16
Community Member

Hello,

I have added billing method but still say require verification.but i am not able to require this step.

Please give me suggestion

Hi Mehta, 

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket and assist you further. Thank you. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
ugfckelvin
Community Member

i have entered wrong amount(3 time) while billing method verification, now how can i verify it ?

Hi Kelvin,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your billing method. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
b8235de1
Community Member

I cannot get my credit card verified.  I correctly entered two amounts totaling $10, but each time I do this, it says I have entered the wrong amount.  My credit card has been charged and the job has been accepted, but the account is frozen.  So, I have paid for something I cannot get!

It says I need to contact Customer Support.  The help button sent me to this forum.  The Help Bot was useless.  How do get this resolved???? 

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

I am sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you, Ruth. I have forwarded your account information to the Customer Support Team, and they will get in touch with you to assist you further with your concern. 

~ Avery
Upwork
6c463fdb
Community Member

Maximum attempts reached for visa verification, what to do next.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi John, 

I have shared your account information with the Customer Support Team. A member of the team will reach out to you through an email to assist you further with your concern. 

~ Avery
Upwork
e7a66eba
Community Member

Can someone guide me with Email ID to report an issue adding a billing method.

Hi Mohammed,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your billing method. You can access your tickets on this link, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
f19d38f2
Community Member

not able to make first payment

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Yasir, 

I can see that you are trying to verify your billing method. I have shared your account information with the Customer Support Team and they will reach out to you through an email to assist you with your concern.

~ Avery
Upwork
8f6affe6
Community Member

I am unable to verify my account, and now the freelancer cannot accept my offer after I have paid
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Clint, 

I checked your account and it looks like you are trying to verify your billing method. I have shared your account information with the Customer Support Team and they will reach out to you directly to assist you with your concern. 

~ Avery
Upwork
59f81ae1
Community Member

HI. I just added my credit card and tried to verify it but i couldnt because the currency it was showing me was different than the US dollar. after it gave me an option to contact customer support. now what i have to do? thanks

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for reaching out to us, Muhammad.

I've escalated your account information to our support team. One of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your credit card verification process.

~ Bojan
Upwork
6c120541
Community Member

I have entered the bank verification deposit amounts correctly but it is saying incorrect amounts have been entered when this is not true...

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for reaching out to us, Miran.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with your billing method verification process. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
6c120541
Community Member

Still haven't heard from anyone from Upwork, I need this verified quick as I want to set my ecrow and offer a proposal I can't do this untill this is fixed!

Thanks.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Miran, 

I have followed up with the team, and they will reach out to you soon to assist you with your concern.

~ Avery
Upwork
d30ae42a
Community Member

Need help verifying my card after 3 wrong attemps using wrong verification charge numbers.

Hi Nikita,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your billing method. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
6d601c30
Community Member

Requires verification. Contact customer support

Hi Parul,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your verification. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
3d237b1f
Community Member

I have the same issue, it says ‘require verification please contact customer support’ please help me with me payment issue.

Hi Hina,

Our team will reach out to you as well and assist you further with your payment. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
0e81b078
Community Member

Can't add billing method. Error ''Charge failed'' and minus $10 with card. Tell me please, what is wrong?

Latest Articles
Learning Paths