🐈
» Forums » Clients » Need to contact support to verify my credit c...
Page options
8cc2e51d
Community Member

Need to contact support to verify my credit card but it doesn't give an option to contact support

I am locked out of verifying my card as I had 3 failed attempts. I am unable to contact support because there is no support number nor is there an option to have support contact you. How can I verify my card without contacting support once I am locked out because it doesnt seem like support wants to be contacted for this issue.

2,018 REPLIES 2,018
e5b35a43
Community Member

Hi all, can you please reset my credit card verification? By accident i have entered 3 times the local currency instead of USD. As all my contracts will be cancelled in the next 24h i would need your support asap.

Thanks,

Lukas

Hi Lukas,

Our team will reach out to you as well and assist you further with your billing method. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
ebe63a95
Community Member

Hi,

I'm new to Upwork and want to hire a freelancer but this what I get : "You don't have a valid payment method on file with Upwork. Please correct this before making an offer". It's an urgent task to achieve.
Would somebody help please ?

Regards,
Charles

Hi Charles,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with setting up your billing method. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
ea8b5a03
Community Member

So I  couldn't verify my payment method and it asks me to contact custmer service? Any help here as my first milestone has  been paid on my credit card 

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Deb,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
e1fa6957
Community Member

I can't verify my card. I tried entering the exact amounts that showed up on my card, but it didn't take. I've since been unable to get the pop-up to activate again.

Hi Damjan,

One of our Customer Support agents will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your billing method. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
d57101e6
Community Member

Hello, I have received both charges to my account to verify, but I was sick because of it I did not verify my payment, now I want to verify and pay the freelance, what can I do?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Alfredo,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process.

~ Bojan
Upwork
73d4b30d
Community Member

I am not able to verify my credit card. Can someone help me unlock so I can verify

Thanks

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for reaching out to us, Michael.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
3e67ddbe
Community Member

Hello, I am also having the same problem.  Do you know how to contact an agent to help?

f243147a
Community Member

Hi I want to know about my payment because when I have update account you charge three 1.upwork-297735551REF=11283,88 KRON
2.UPWORK 2.21-7.79USDVER=84,97KRON
3.UPWORK2.217.79USDVER=24,11KRON
I don't know why you charge 2 and three

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Shajahat,

The two small verification charges were placed on your credit card when you added it as a payment method. Also, I checked refund status for you, and can confirm that your refund was successful on our end. You can check this in your Transactions. After the refund is initiated, it typically takes 2 to 5 business days for the money to be refunded back to your credit card. 

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you with your verification process.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
8e7e0603
Community Member

I entered three wrong amounts while verifying my credit card and now it appears that I can verify account through Customer Support but I could not contact anyone. Plz help me verify my credit card payment method.

Hi Athens,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your billing method. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
7c94e6ff
Community Member

Hi all, I am new here and should add a credit card to make a payment. However, in order to verify the card I had to make two dummy pauments of 10USD in total. However, for some reason it failed and it's now locked and it says I need to contact the support. However, there seem to be no support mail or phone number to call. Apreciate your help.

Hi Erick,

I`m sorry about the inconvenience this had caused you. 

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your billing method. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

exact same thing happened to me, what is the point even having contact support when there is none!!

Hi Out,

Our team will reach out to you as well and assist you further with your billing method. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
abfcffd6
Community Member

Hi! We are having the same issue. 

Thx! 

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Martin,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your request.

~ Bojan
Upwork
20267ea7
Community Member

I am not able to verify payment method, its just showing this Requires verification. Contact customer support

Hi Vishali,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your billing method. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
cb2daa8a
Community Member

I have the same issue. Please help me

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for reaching out to us, Steve.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
82075f4c
Community Member

When I sign on to my account it just acts like a marquee and won't let me post a job.  Also it keeps asking me for verification of my credit when three amounts (two to make up the $10.00 charge and one for an editor) have already posted.  Please help me.  Dr. Helen Lovett

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for reaching out to us, Helen.

I've escalated your account information to our support team. One of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your concern.

~ Bojan
Upwork
9c11fbc9
Community Member

Please Help with the billing verification method

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jorge,

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
3ea28a9c
Community Member

I have the same issue - not able to verify payment anymore and it is blocked. How can I unblock it in order to pay the project that the freelancer has already done?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there,

~ Bojan
Upwork
bbdab908
Community Member

Hello Mr. Bojan: 

Support wants me to contact them to verify cc charges.   Having difficulty connecting with support.  Just keep sending in circles with a bot.   Possible to help? 

Thank you Sir,

David 

18441eca
Community Member

I can not verify my payment method after using the right amount taken from my account and now I can/t contact customers which they keep referring to a bott to answer my quest? 

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Joy,

It looks like you were able to successfully verify your billing method. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue? Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
af450726
Community Member

I've entered (amount 1 and amount 2) incorectly for three times in the verification process .. They then asked me to contact the support team to continue... But I can't find live chat or a email support..

PS: Sorry for my English; I am French...

Hi Moe,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork
bbdab908
Community Member

Hi Miss Joanne: 

Support wants me to contact them to verify cc charges.   Cannot locate support.    Site seems to send me in circles.  Can you help? 

Thanks, 

David. 

2a0f01eb
Community Member

Hello Upwork team! Hope everybody is well during these times..

The Romanian card I have submitted for verification has already 2 pending charges, as it is normal in order to verify it, but my dashboard indicates what can be seen in the screenshot. Where do I fill-in the corresponding chargind codes (from my bank statement) in order to verify the card and finally be able to start my project and hire the candidates.

Will the dashboard change once the verification payment is cleared?

Thanks for help, in advance!

I am Studio

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths