🐈
» Forums » Clients » No earnings search filter not working
Page options
150ce3d9
Community Member

No earnings search filter not working

I'm trying to find freelancers with no earnings when applying the filter, it does not show freelancers with no earnings. It effectively does nothing. 

3 REPLIES 3
NikolaS

Hi Jonathan,

I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
6de9bc96
Community Member

i want to help you

b0b1105b
Community Member

Hi Jonathan -- will be really interesting to see if this is a bug or a feature.
(man, I am going to sound like a conspiracy theorist here)
There are many duplicate $0 earning accounts. -- like lots.
So my guess is that they are making it harder to see them, hopefully whilst they clean them up.
Maybe they will fix it and prove me wrong.
But in the meantime, search for (using the quote marks)
"I have already developed over 200 scrapers. From the simplest (for example, a competitor's price collector) to complex parsers "
You will find 400 nearly identical accounts. All charging $25 an hour, all from Poland and all with nearly identical profiles (except name and photo)
this is a subset of over 800 if you search for 
"Scrapers / Automation / Bots"
all of them have $0 income.
Risk of them being fraudulent accounts? 
Chance of them actually creating the accounts to be helpful on the platform?

So I suspect the filter not working is a feature, so we this issue is not obvious.
Again, I could be wrong, might just be broken. I would expect it would be easier to clean up the obviously duplicate accounts then just to hide them. But maybe there is some silly motivation not to bulk purge accounts. 
But my last job, 80% of the applicants all had many identical profile accounts.

Ayway, hope I am wrong and we get the filter back. I like supporting new people on the platform - shame it is getting harder to do that.

Latest Articles
Learning Paths