🐈
» Forums » Clients » Not Taking My AMEX CARD
Page options
13eeebec
Community Member

Not Taking My AMEX CARD

I have attempted to use my AMEX Card to upgrade my account. I am 100% all information is correct but when entering the expiration information, it still reads as incorrect. Accepted my card successfully when I paid for talent, but not accepting my card when tryng to subscribe to a montly account.  Again, all information has been tripled checked and all is correct.  

3 REPLIES 3
JoanneP

Hi Anthony,

Could you please try again using a different browser or after clearing your cache and cookies? If you reencounter the same issue, please let us know so we can assist you further. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
04eb2997
Community Member

Hi Joanne Marie P

Can I accept clients who cancel jobs on the Upwork system?

c2af7dc4
Community Member

If you are having trouble using your AMEX card to upgrade your Upwork account, you can try a few troubleshooting steps. First, make sure that the card is accepted by Upwork by checking the accepted payment methods listed on the Upwork website.

Then, double-check that all information, including the expiration date, is entered correctly. If the issue persists, you can try using a different payment method or contacting AMEX customer support to ensure that your card is authorized for online purchases. Additionally, you can reach out to Upwork support for further assistance with the payment issue.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths