🐈
» Forums » Clients » Payment error
Page options
3703c64d
Community Member

Payment error

Hi,

I'm trying to pay a freelancer and all I get is a message: "Sorry, we had an error, please try again later".

No matter what system, device or payment method (tried 3 diffrent cards and paypal).

Could you please help me fix this urgently?

Regards,

Maciej

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Maclej,

I'm sorry to hear about that. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Maclej,

I'm sorry to hear about that. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Thank for your help.

It's really quite terrible that the error message didn't say anything remotely useful.

Best,

Maciek

Hi, I have the same exact issue.

Hi Mimi,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
97aeaa13
Community Member

I am currently experiencing that as well. Can this be resolved for my account too please :)?

Hi Kenesha,

Could you please go to the Settings > My Info page and under the 'Company contacts' section, enter your address, save it, and then try again? If the problem persists, please let us know so that we can assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

We are recieving the same error as well. Based on an earlier post surrounding this issue I did go in and update all of our company details but that didn't seem to help. We are still getting the error when we attempt to add a card to our profile. 

Hi Bruce,

Please check with your bank for more information on why the specific charge was declined. They'll be able to help you with that. In the meantime, you can check this help article to learn more about acceptable billing methods.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I'm having exactly same problem. I've tried using several different cards, paypal also different devices and cleaning cookies and cache. Nothing works. With cards I am using I am usually making many purchases on the international sites and never had a problem before. Please advise how this can be solved.

f757a6ff
Community Member

I'm trying to pay a freelancer and all I get is a message: "Sorry, we had an error, please try again later".

No matter what system, device or payment method (tried 3 diffrent cards and paypal - all work for me for all kinds of international payments).

Could you please help me fix this urgently?

Hi Dominika,

I shared your report with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths