🐈
» Forums » Clients » Payment
Page options
9db955b3
Community Member

Payment

I'm having an issue confidguring my atm card to hire a client Card charges failed is all I keep getting
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NikolaS

Hi Akeem,

I checked and it looks like the charge on your credit card keeps getting declined. Please make sure your card is set up to make international payments and has sufficient funds on it to complete the funding.

Please contact your card-issuing bank to confirm if they allow recurring transactions on your debit cards as Upwork payments are classified as ‘recurring’.

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
NikolaS

Hi Akeem,

I checked and it looks like the charge on your credit card keeps getting declined. Please make sure your card is set up to make international payments and has sufficient funds on it to complete the funding.

Please contact your card-issuing bank to confirm if they allow recurring transactions on your debit cards as Upwork payments are classified as ‘recurring’.

~ Nikola
Upwork
petra_r
Community Member

Akeem F wrote:
I'm having an issue configuring my atm card to hire a Freelancer. Card charges failed is all I keep getting as the error. Kindly assist ASAP

An ATM card is unlikely to be accepted. You'll need a credit card or debit card that acts like a credit card.

Latest Articles
Learning Paths