Poor Behavior from a freelancer

Hi Upwork,

3 REPLIES 3
yofazza
Community Member

Come on man, that's nothing 😁✌️

I'll copy-paste something I just posted a few days ago:

--

you need to familiarize yourself with how to deal with freelancers on this site because, as you've noticed, the 'vetted' and 'top' things are not a guarantee. Even in this forum you can find a top AI expert vetted person said the most absurd and factually wrong thing I've ever read in my life, about AI.

There are many threads in this Client forum that explains about safer ways, than paying $17,500 to someone you don't know. Upwork is merely a place where clients can meet anyone who think or dream they can work. Don't expect they're really "vetted". Don't trust profiles, because people are selling reviews, I read people spends $2k to have a few good reviews, or, bad freelancers can simply play it smart to make sure they have good profiles.

--

For the curious, OP posted a screenshot about how a freelancer post a tiny insult by saying they wouldn't want to work with the OP.

06740de2
Community Member

I'm glad you posted 

" For the curious, OP posted a screenshot about how a freelancer post a tiny insult by saying they wouldn't want to work with the OP." 

For a moment there, I really thought you could read minds! 😋

sundas_zahra
Community Member

File a dispute.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths