🐈
» Forums » Clients » Report Suspicious Activity and Requests
Page options
amp7
Community Member

Report Suspicious Activity and Requests

Hello, 

I'm new to upwork and would like to report highly suspicious activity involving a client. Because some of the conversations were not in upwork, I'd be happy to message a screenshot or do whatever is necessary to report this person. I'm not seeing an opportunity to contact an authority directly. Can someone please point me in the right direction?

Thanks, 

Angela

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
nkocendova
Community Member

Hi Angela,

Please feel free to send me a PM with the job posting and any additional details pertaining to your concern including any relevant screenshots of communication. I will have the team review the information about the client and if a violation of our ToS is found, we will take action. Thank you

~Nina

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
nkocendova
Community Member

Hi Angela,

Please feel free to send me a PM with the job posting and any additional details pertaining to your concern including any relevant screenshots of communication. I will have the team review the information about the client and if a violation of our ToS is found, we will take action. Thank you

~Nina
amp7
Community Member

Hello Nina,

Thank you so much for the quick response.

Upwork is not allowing me to message you through the platform at this time. I have responded via email. 

Thanks Again!

Angela

Latest Articles
Learning Paths