🐈
» Forums » Clients » Reviewing Creative Portfolios
Page options
73118c4d
Community Member

Reviewing Creative Portfolios

Is it possible to review Illustrator portfolios on upwork without posting an actual job search? I'm trying to find talent for a colleague that already has a job posted and simply want to see portfolios to recommend. 

thanks. 

3 REPLIES 3
prestonhunter
Community Member

??

You certainly don't need to post a job in order to loom at freelancers' profiles and portfolios.

You can browse categories of freelancers. You can search every keywords and other filters.

Some additional content is available if you are logged using a client account, which you can create for free.

But much is available without being logged in, and you definitely don't need to post a job first.

I’m having significant issues navigating the site using chrome and safari on a Mac desktop. I did clear caches and history, but it doesn’t seem to help. I am a Creative Director and computer savvy with latest Mac OS.

Thanks for your reply. Now I know that the search function os avail, the problem seems to be with browser or software bugginess.
mtngigi
Community Member

Joe A wrote:
I’m having significant issues navigating the site using chrome and safari on a Mac desktop. I did clear caches and history, but it doesn’t seem to help. I am a Creative Director and computer savvy with latest Mac OS.

Thanks for your reply. Now I know that the search function os avail, the problem seems to be with browser or software bugginess.

Mac person here, who loves Safari ... but try using Firefox and see if that works.

Latest Articles
Learning Paths