🐈
» Forums » Clients » Saved freelancers list
Page options
nadavz
Community Member

Saved freelancers list

Greetings,

My Boss has shared our company's account with me. I've created a user, and am using UpWork for the recruitment of fine freelancers.

Today, while searching for new freelancers, I've refind a search and when I found someone relevant I used the "Save" (heart) button, to contact them later on. 

So far so good, however, for some unknown reason, I am unable to view this "Saved List" when entering the "freelancers" tab.

Please advise, asap!

Nadav

Billbeez, Inc.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Imants,

Make sure to hover over the Freelancers tab and select Find Freelancers in order to navigate to the Saved Freelancers list, as shown in the screenshot below.

Find Freelancers.png

~ Vladimir
Upwork

View solution in original post

45 REPLIES 45
VladimirG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Nadav,

Is it possible that you are using two accounts, and saved the freelancers on the other one? I'll ask my team to follow up with you directly.

~ Vladimir
Upwork

Hi there! Samething for me. The SAVED list of freelancer is just not available for me. Any guess? Ive saved dozens in the past weeks and this is unfortunate.

Hi Rodrigo,

On your Jobs page, click on the name of a job, go to Invite Freelancers and you'll see a link to Saved Freelancers.

~ Valeria
Upwork

Valeria, this does seem to be causing a few issues in the new navigation. I had to go poking around to find them too. There probably should be a link on the "My Freelancers" page?

I really think we should have a SAVED freelancer in the top menu. Then it will be faster to find as one but also not all saved freelancers are part of the same search.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jennifer, and Rodrigo, 

Could you please try clicking on the Freelancers tab > Find Freelancers > and the Saved Freelancers page should load. 

Rodrigo, you should be able to apply filters on the Saved Freelancers search as shown on the second screen shot below. 

Find Freelancers 1.png

Find Freelancers 2.png

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi Avery, yes, I know that. My point was that this location is not intuitive or logical and is clearly causing confusion. It should either have its own entry in the Freelancers dropdown, or be (also?) in the My Freelancers section.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Sorry if I didn't completely understand your point, Jennifer. I'll share your inputs with the team as it has been an issue looking for the list for some clients. 

~ Avery
Upwork
5d63806a
Community Member

I've browsed and saved freelancers for future jobs, and I see no way to find the ones I saved ("hearted").

BTW, I've been using Upwork (and the service before that, whatever it was called) for years. I dislike the Upwork interface. Not easy and intuitive. 

Hi Andi Reese,

Sorry you find the interface confusing. To find your saved freelancers, please click on the job's title on the Jobs page, then go to Invite Freelancers>Saved Freelancers.

~ Valeria
Upwork
eab148df
Community Member

Hi 

My colleagues and myself have 2 accounts on the same company name. However when he saved some freelancer I cannot see his saved. Is that possible that on 2 separates accounts depending on same company we can see the saved freelancers of both accounts? 

Thanks 

Hi Sylvie,

Thanks for reaching out to us. A user who has hiring manager permissions for a client company should be able to click on the job post, go to the Invite Freelancers tab and view Saved Freelancers. You may want to check our Help Article to learn more about Agency Settings and Permissions.

Feel free to follow up if you have further questions.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
4101c789
Community Member

I am having this same problem.

Hi Paul,

I see you've created two accounts on Upwork and would need to close one of them as per our ToS.

~ Vladimir
Upwork

Somehow, the account Paul C was created when I visited this forum when I was logged in from my regular account. I can't see how to delete it. 

Ok, there seems to be some sort of double account mixup so perhaps the Paul C account is the correct account since it pulled in my thumbnail. I will contact support about this.

Hi Paul,

I see our team has already reached out to you so please follow up on their message in order to close one of your accounts.

~ Vladimir
Upwork
4df4c3be
Community Member

I have saved several freelancers after reading very thoroughly about their backgrounds and expertise. This took me a few days but now I can't locate even ONE of the "saved freelancers". Isn't there a list that I can go to, without having to use the keywords to start re-looking for the freelancers again? Its a futile process if I cant locate them anymore. Kindly assist the best and fastest way to get the saved freelancers re-surface? Thanks.

Hi Anisa,

Go to Freelancers> My Freelancers and click on Saved to access your saved freelancers:Screenshot_10.png

Screenshot_11.png

~ Valeria
Upwork

Hi,

Same problem. I only have one account, I saved few freelancers, but I only have the button "hired" on the left, not the "saved" one. 

thanks

Olivia

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Olivia, 

You may go to Find Freelancers > Saved Freelancers to view your saved freelancers list. 

~ Avery
Upwork
451df9ec
Community Member

When I go to FREELANCERS - I do not have option to view Saved Freelancers - the only option is HIRED - see attached screengrab. There is nothing else showing on the page

Hi David,

Please go to Freelancers > Find Freelancers and you'll be able to see the freelancers whose profiles you saved listed under the Saved Freelancers tab.

saved.png

~ Vladimir
Upwork

I hate to be impolite... but I've seen the same complaint from many users without a real solution. Namely, they save a Freelancer and when they go to look up the saved profiles, there is NO OPTION SHOWN for "Saved Freelancers" (it just shows "Past Hires" and that's it). Is this a site glitch that can be properly addressed??

Thank you

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi C, 

I checked your account and can see that you have no job openings, or saved freelancers on your account. If there's anything we can help you with, please let us know. 

~ Avery
Upwork
be10979f
Community Member

Hi Avery,

I've tried saving Freelancers, but the option to do so -- as others on this same topic have pointed out -- is not available.

Must I have I job posted to save freelancers??

-C

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi C, 

I checked your account and can see that you were able to save freelancers on your "Saved Freelancers" list. You should be able to go this list by searching for a freelancer.

Screen Shot 2017-04-21 at 12.27.10 PM.png

~ Avery
Upwork
42fe2884
Community Member

This worked. thanks.

Hello,

I am having the same problem. Upwork.com, can you please fix this ASAP?

Thank you,

Meghan

Hi Meghan,

I checked and you should be able to go to Freelancers> Find Freelancers> Saved Freelancers. A few saved profiles are already showing there. Please, let us know if you aren't able to access that page.

~ Valeria
Upwork

It's so simple a problem why upwork couldn't fix it. 

I don't understand...:-(

Hi Jason,

Can you please clarify the problem you're referring to? I'm not sure to which of the earlier comments you replied.

~ Vladimir
Upwork

I am having this same issue
See attached screenshot showing the option for Saved Freelancers does not show up...

please advise

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Andrew, 

Please go to your Freelancers tab > Find Freelancers > Saved Freelancers list. I can see that you were able to save 73 freelancers already as shown in the screen shot below. 

Screen Shot 2017-08-17 at 10.03.47 AM.png

~ Avery
Upwork
9fcc3faf
Community Member

Hi,

I have have same issue - I don't see ANY saved freelancers as I have only two options "hired" and "past hires".

Imants 

Hi Imants,

Please, check Freelancers> Find Freelancers> Saved Freelancers. I see you saved quite a few freelancers and they are showing there.

~ Valeria
Upwork

Hi Valeria,

I don't have that option.

Please see the screenshot attached.

Imants

PS The system doesn't allow to add .png files which is the DEFAULT file on MAC computers when taking a screenshot. I now had to go online covert it to .jpg just to be able to show that I don't have the functionality.

Hi Imants,

Make sure to hover over the Freelancers tab and select Find Freelancers in order to navigate to the Saved Freelancers list, as shown in the screenshot below.

Find Freelancers.png

~ Vladimir
Upwork

I see, thank you.

Imants

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths