🐈
» Forums » Clients » This has been asked but why does upwork.com m...
Page options
d8c37875
Community Member

This has been asked but why does upwork.com make it so hard for me to view my feedback

I pay a lot of money to upwork.com i have hired a lot of people and there is not a single place I can go to and see the collective feedback provided to me as a client by freelancers. What is the purpose of this, its a simple development feature, add a section in client profile build a screen and view feedback collectievly. Like freelancers we want to know how we are doing overall. 

4 REPLIES 4
ArjayM

Hi Duncan,

We certainly understand how important feedback is for you so that both parties know each other's strengths and weaknesses. We truly appreciate your feedback and suggestions here in the Community. 

Firstly, please remember that clients have no profile like freelancers and agencies, but they can see a list of your current projects, feedback, overall money spent, and your hire rate through your job posts. However, we have a feedback system that lets both you and your freelancer give a review of your experiences.

To find your feedback:

1. Go to Talent > Your hires.
  2. Find the freelancer or agency who left feedback for you and choose the contract title.
  3. Find feedback under the Details tab.

Rest assured that we'll continue sharing your feedback with the rest of the team and keep all users posted here in the Community whenever we have updates. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork
tlsanders
Community Member

I think it's because they don't want freelancers to see your feedback.

luqman_mak
Community Member

If you are saying you as a client cannot see the feedback given to you in one page, then its probable that UW assumed clients do not need to know/see such info. Most clients simply dont care enough to receive any sort of feedback as they are the ones paying.

williamtcooper
Community Member

Duncan,

View your Reviews by the freelancers in your Profile and there is an average of all of those Reviews.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths