🐈
» Forums » Clients » Unable to access dispute
Page options
cedd6628
Community Member

Unable to access dispute

I canceled a contract with a freelancer as he exceeded the project deadline without submitting the project. The freelancer has raised a dispute against me.
I cannot access the dispute!!!
I can see from my navigation menu there is a dispute, when I click on it, it takes me to the dispute page, but there are no dispute, I see instructions to visit open ticket if its not on the disputes page but when I visit the open tickets page there's nothing there either.

I've tried to search for a customer service telephone, live chat or email but can't seem to find any.

PLEASE HELP
5 REPLIES 5
NikolaS

Hi Mohamad,

I shared your report with the team handling your case and one of our agents will reach out to you via a support ticket as soon as possible to assist you further with your dispute process. 

Thank you for your patience,

~ Nikola
Upwork
cedd6628
Community Member

Thank you Nikola

I look forward to hearing from your colleague.
cedd6628
Community Member

Hi Nikola

I haven't heard back from your colleagues.
Is there an email I can use to contact support? Or even better, is there a telephone number?

re; "Is there an email I can use to contact support?"

It is not Upwork's intention to provide a general email address for contacting Customer Support.

re: "is there a telephone number?"

If anybody posts a customer support contact phone number here in the Forum, that post will be deleted or the phone number will be edited out.

Upwork prefers that people contact Customer Support through established channels, especially through Support Tickets.

This page is the place to go:

https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us

If necessary, you can click on this icon in the bottom right hand corner:

Screen Shot 2021-05-04 at 11.17.40 AM.png

..and then click on a button that indicates that you are a "Client", and then type in "Contact Support".

This will provide live chat support if it is currently available.

Note that not all support options are available to all users at all times and days. Availability of support options such as live phone support and live chat support varies depending on who you are and depending on current resource availability.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mohamad,

I apologize for the delay in receiving an update. I've checked this for you and this request has been sent to the correct team for their review. One of our agents will reach out to you directly as soon as possible. 

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths