🐈
» Forums » Clients » Unable to view proposals. Page loads as "You ...
Page options
vishnuprasathg
Community Member

Unable to view proposals. Page loads as "You are not authorized to access this page"

I am unable to view and see proposals for the Job that I posted. I used same email id to register as freelancer and also for client. I've posted a Job under title **Edited for Community Guidelines** I've receive few proposals for that and can't access it. Page loads as "You are not authorized to access this page"

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

6 REPLIES 6
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Vishnu,

The reason you received this error is because you were trying to open your job posting from your freelancer account. You will need to click on your name at the top right corner > switch to your client account and you will be able to view the applicants and take further actions.
If you need further help with something let me know, thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

I tried what you've sugessted, but didn't work out. I tried in Safari/Chrome/Firefox but nothing worked out. Refer video attached.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Vishnu,

I just checked your account and can confirm that you don`t have a client account registered on the same freelancer account. One of our agents will reach out to you and assist you further via ticket, thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork

But I received activation link after I registered and selected and posted a Job also. Thanks.

Can I please get your assistance with this same issue? I don't know how to submit a support ticket. 

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Cheryl,

I checked this for you and I wasn't able to replicate the issue you are describing. May you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue.

Additionally: Please go to your account settings and chose top tab on left, ''My Info''. Kindly, try adding address details and phone number in order to fix this error.

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths