🐈
» Forums » Clients » Unauthorized charges on my credit card
Page options
619c5320
Community Member

Unauthorized charges on my credit card

I have charges on my credit card from Upwork. This appears to be a fraudulent use of my card. How can I track down more information? I can provide the reference numbers.

thank you

6 REPLIES 6
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Art,

I`m sorry about the incovience this had caused you. One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further. 

You can access your tickets on this Link, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

I too have just seen unauthorised charges from Upwork on my credit card. I believe that my credit card is being used by an ex-employee illegally. Please help.

Danielle

Hi Danielle,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket as well. Please verify your email so that you`re able to access your ticket section. Feel free to share more details on your ticket and our team will assist you further. If you have any additional questions let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thanks Goran, I have verified my email and will give more detail on the ticket.

Hi Goran,

I too have just seen unauthorized charges from Upwork on my credit card. I believe that my credit card is being used wrongfully. Please help.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Kevin, 

It looks like your parent company has new contracts on Upwork. We'll go ahead and look into this further, and a member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to the parent company owner, and to you for more information. 

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths