🐈
» Forums » Clients » Urrgent Support Team Not Reachable
Page options
3fc4f30b
Community Member

Urrgent Support Team Not Reachable

He,y,

I am trying to reach to activate US Banking / ACH payment method but i am unable to add

I have tried to make payment with multiple payment cards but none of them going however card has enough limit to suupport current past due balance

pls resolve urgently

5 REPLIES 5
prestonhunter
Community Member

Need to contact Upwork Customer Support?

- click the question mark icon that shows at the bottom right corner of this page: https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us

- you may be asked what type of account you need help you

- go ahead and select the best option.

- if you don't receive the information you're looking for, you can click "Get Support" for more options, including contacting the support team.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sunil,

We’ll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your concern. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
3fc4f30b
Community Member

Can you please expedite to solve this issuue..I am seriously facing huuge problem

1. Pls activate to add Bank Account for ACH payment
  2. How Can I make through card all cards have enough balance to cover past dues

Looing forward for prompt rreply

Why you guys don't reply.. No one respond over chat i am been waiting several hours to connect with someone

Hi Sunil,

Thank you for following up. I am sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths