🐈
» Forums » Clients » Would like to add TomTom Project for the comm...
Page options
d1e2ea61
Community Member

Would like to add TomTom Project for the community

Hi, 

I'm working for Microjobber project in TomTom and looking forward to create a community platform so that freelancers / microjobbers would connect with us and do map editing. I've tried to upload the project details in your site however i noticed, there is no task based payement option is available. Need to know who will help me on that? Beside this i would like to discuss the payment mode, yearly registration fees structure and other tools related topic aswell. Since we have our own tools i would like to explore an option how API will help us to connect your site with our tools. 

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

3 REPLIES 3
nyrrielatienza
Community Member

Hi Seema,

We have escalated your concern to the appropriate team. Our representatives will reach out to you shortly. Let us know if you need anything else.

~ Riri

Looking forward for your feedback. let me know if possibility is to have meeting (Call) to discuss opportunities. 

Regards

Seema

Hi Seema,

Our team has already reached out to you via ticket to assist you further. If you have any additional questions feel free to post them on your ticket and our team will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths