🐈
» Forums » Clients » finding invitation e-mail
Page options
0a448060
Community Member

finding invitation e-mail

Hi,

I am looking for the invitation e-mail that gets sent when I invite people to view my proposal.  I didn't realize this was going to be an automated message that gets sent to everyone and I need to check if it needs to be changed.  If it does need to be changed who do I change it?

5 REPLIES 5
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Cielito,

We are testing out giving clients the option to invite a freelancer to a job posting with one click. In the past, this process took several steps and clients were prompted to add a personalized note or use the one we provided. Since we are always looking for ways to make it simpler and faster for a client to connect with a freelancer, we are testing out this option. You should still be able to send a personalized invite message from Freelancer Search.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
0a448060
Community Member

How do I send a personalized message? I can only see the one click invite.
Or how can I edit my message sent through the one click?

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Cielito, 

It looks like you were able to update the "invite" message for the other freelancer you invited to your job post. Let us know if you need further help regarding your concern. 

~ Avery
Upwork
0a448060
Community Member

Is there a way I can change it again? What does it currently say?
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Cielito,

The default message is this: 

"Hello!

I'd like to invite you to take a look at the job I've posted. Please submit a proposal if you're available and interested.
Cielito K."

If you invite freelancers from the "Invite Freelancers" tab of your job post, that default message is sent and it's not possible to customize it. If you invite freelancers from the Freelancer search page you'll be able to customize the message after you click Invite button.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths