🐈
» Forums » Clients » milestone not met, but this is because projec...
Page options
howelldana
Community Member

milestone not met, but this is because project on hold, now freelancer is penalized

My freelancer and I placed milestones on our project. However, I needed to place a hold on the project for a week due to editing the job requirements as there had been some changes to what we needed. Now Upwork has docked points for our freelancer not meeting the milestone date, (again, which is not a true deadline date). How can I reverse this score impact? Thanks 

1 REPLY 1
petra_r
Community Member

@Dana H wrote:

My freelancer and I placed milestones on our project. However, I needed to place a hold on the project for a week due to editing the job requirements as there had been some changes to what we needed. Now Upwork has docked points for our freelancer not meeting the milestone date, (again, which is not a true deadline date). How can I reverse this score impact? Thanks 

You have been misinformed. Not "meeting a milestone date" has absolutely NO impact on the freelancer's JSS in any way, shape or form.

Those dates serve purely as points of reference for clients and freelancers and have no impact on anything.

Your freelancer needs to look elsewhere for the reason their JSS has dropped. Unless the contract has been open for months (!) and nothing has ever been paid under it it has nothing whatsoever to do with your freelancer's metrics

Latest Articles
Learning Paths