🐈
» Forums » Clients » suspended account with a linked credit card
Page options
6ca15c63
Community Member

suspended account with a linked credit card

i made a client account for my father and also added his credit card(master card) as a billing method. the account got suspended. now what happens to the credit card information? is it safe ? 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

he might not have access to his Upwork Account but he still has access to Internet. That is why he has to look at his emails and go to the link Requests – Upwork Customer Service & Support | Upwork Help to see the status of his request. For security reasons, you won't get details here for an account that is not yours.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
LuiggiR

Hi Kashif,

Thanks for reaching out. Yes, we do store billing information securely. At Upwork, we take our users' privacy seriously and we are always working to help ensure our platform is safe.

Since you mentioned you created the account for your father, I'd like to gently remind you that sharing account information isn't allowed. I'm afraid that we won't be able to share any information about another user's account for privacy reasons. Kindly refer your father to the message they received from Upwork regarding their account status. You can share this link with him, as it will direct to his support tickets.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
6ca15c63
Community Member

as his account is suspended he cannot connect to upwork for support.

just tell me is there anything to worry about if anything happens like this ?

he might not have access to his Upwork Account but he still has access to Internet. That is why he has to look at his emails and go to the link Requests – Upwork Customer Service & Support | Upwork Help to see the status of his request. For security reasons, you won't get details here for an account that is not yours.

Latest Articles
Learning Paths