🐈
» Forums » Clients » you guys are a joke
Page options
Community Member

you guys are a joke

Your customer service has been straight garbage.  I hired someone to do my taxes, provided her with all the information needed. I then tried to pay her yesterday and for some reason it wouldn't go through.  Prior to that though it did go through and then for some reason you refunded me my money back.
Last night I tried to pay with my business card, that wouldn't go through and then this morning it did.  Subsequently since paying then I got blocked from my effing account and have no idea what is going on with my tax documents.
I gave the person all the requested information to include my driver's license and my social security number and now I am being blocked.
Do you have any clue as to how stressed out I am right now?
You all need to get your EFFING **bleep** TOGETHER TODAY!  EFF ALL OF YOU!
I CALLED AND WENT THROUGH A CIRCLE OF HELL TRYING TO GET IN TOUCH WITH SOMEONE.  I WENT TO YOUR COMPANY CHAT PLATFORM ON YOUR WEBSITE AND COULDN'T GET IN TOUCH WITH SOMEONE.  I WENT TO YOUR FACEBOOK PAGE AND POSTED A RESPONSE TO ABOUT 8 COMMENTS ON YOUR FB PAGE AND STILL NO RESPONSE FROM YOUR COMPANY.
I AM ON THE VERGE OF CONTACTING MY EFFING **bleep** ATTORNEY TO GET HIM INVOLVED AND YOU WILL PAY HIS FEES FOR ME.
GET YOUR **bleep** TOGETHER AND EITHER GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK AND THEN DELETE ALL THE INFORMATION I GAVE THAT PERSON OR GRANT ME ACCESS, WHICH IS WHAT I PREFER SO I CAN GET THE NEEDED DOCUMENTS PUT TOGETHER.
YOU ARE ALL LITERALLY STANDING IN THE WAY OF ME GETTING THESE DOCS PUT TOGETHER THAT I ALSO NEED TO PROVIDE TO MY BANK BECAUSE THAT IS THE ONLY THING I NEED TO PROVIDE TO GET A BUSINESS LOAN.

EFF OFF TO UPWORK AT THIS MOMENT THAT IS HOW I FEEL.
8 REPLIES 8
tjmisny
Community Member

Upwork, what is the 5% client fee and contract inititian fee for if clients cannot get proper tech support?  

yofazza
Community Member

😂

It is strange, but at the same time it is curious to see what their intentions are by making (probably some types of) clients unimportant as well.

Despite the hard complaints already mentioned about the bot, it happened that the mod will still respond by directing to the bot again. Just a heads up to you, Mark H, although I hope they will create you a ticket to the humans as well 😁

Community Member

I can't contact a human being on the phone or through chat.  They are holding up my company's finances.  I had someone do some accounting work for me, just the final stuff I need to submit my paperwork for a business loan and I am just sitting here twittling my thumbs waiting for someone from this stupid piece of crap company to reply.  I am going to get to the CEO of this company.

Mark has a serious issue, there must be a support ticket for him, even though he deserves the real-time chat facility. 

Hi Mark,

I'd be happy to assist you. Can you please confirm if you are referring to a different account? If you do, please send me a PM with the details of the account so I can check with the team.

~ Joanne
Upwork
Community Member

After 3 days I finally had someone reach out to me and he was supposed to get back to me and of course he didn't.

0f1b29dc
Community Member

Hi! I'm facing a critical issue as a direct client on Upwork. Despite trying to fund the escrow budget with two different cards, Upwork keeps declining the transactions. Both of my banks have confirmed that the payments were successful. However, the contract remains pending, preventing my freelancer from proceeding with the project. Urgent billing support is needed to resolve this matter immediately, considering both banks have confirmed successful payments for the escrow budget.

yofazza
Community Member

I'm looking forward to see if you can calculate/determine what damages have been done if it might be feasible to sue the company.

Basically there are 'flaws' within their system and policies that often result in "damages" to their users, but they are not significant, or strong enough of a case, to really file a lawsuit.

Latest Articles
Learning Paths