Page options
48fa3a0a
Community Member

Any suggestions for a good series

any series regarding technology.

9 REPLIES 9
williamtcooper
Community Member

How about how by 2030 AI is taking control of the world?

Community Member

Hi Saira!

Try "The Peripheral"

Totally forgot about 'The expanse'

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

I'm not sure if this is the technology you're looking for, but I liked watching Silicon Valley on HBO. 

~ Avery
Upwork
3c3fbff0
Community Member

1. Silicon Valley" - This HBO comedy series follows the lives of six young men who founded a startup company in Silicon Valley.

2. "Mr. Robot" - This USA Network drama series follows a young computer programmer who becomes involved in the underground hacker group fsociety.

3. "Halt and Catch Fire" - This AMC drama series explores the personal and professional lives of a group of people working in the tech industry in the 1980s.

4. "Black Mirror" - This Netflix anthology series explores the dark side of technology and its impact on society.

5. "The IT Crowd" - This British comedy series follows the misadventures of a group of IT support workers in a large corporation.

I hope these recommendations are helpful! Let me know if you have any other questions.  

1. "The Code" - This Australian drama series follows the lives of two brothers who work as software engineers in Silicon Valley.

2. "Person of Interest" - This CBS action/drama series follows a former CIA agent and a billionaire software genius who team up to prevent violent crimes before they happen.

3. "Nosedive" - This episode of the anthology series "Black Mirror" follows a woman who becomes obsessed with improving her social media score in order to gain approval and acceptance from her peers.

4. "StartUp" - This Crackle drama series follows the lives of a group of people who start a tech company in Miami.

5. "Code 404" - This British comedy series follows two detectives who are brought back from the dead as holograms to solve crimes in London.

I hope these recommendations are helpful! Let me know if you have any other questions.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Totally forgot Black Mirror, IT Crowd and Mr. Robot. I'll check out those other suggestions too. 🙂 

~ Avery
Upwork
Community Member

Person of Interest

Loved Black Mirror & Silicon Valley🤗 I would have to see Nosedive or IT crowd next😁

8467c28e
Community Member

One great technology-related series to check out is "The Code: Story of Linux" which is a documentary series that explores the history and impact of Linux, an open-source operating system that has had a significant impact on the technology industry. The series covers the origins of Linux and its development, as well as the community that has formed around it and the ways in which it has been used in different contexts.

Another excellent technology-related series is "Abstract: The Art of Design" which is a documentary series that profiles designers from a variety of fields, including graphic design, architecture, and product design. The series explores the creative process and the ways in which designers use technology and other tools to bring their ideas to life.

Finally, "Dark Net" is a series that explores the darker side of technology, including the use of technology for illegal and unethical purposes. The series covers topics such as hacking, cyberbullying, and online privacy, and features interviews with experts and individuals who have been directly impacted by these issues.

Latest Articles
Learning Paths