🐈
» Forums » Coffee Break » Bad evaluation and its effect on customer com...
Page options
2310fd2c
Community Member

Bad evaluation and its effect on customer communication with me

About two months ago, I designed a project for someone. The agreement was to pay part of the amount at the beginning. When modifying and sending the source file, the rest of the amount will be paid. But after completing the work, he told me that he needs many modifications and he does not want to complete the work, and put a negative evaluation Unfortunately, this evaluation caused me harm, since since that time no customer has contacted me.
What to do?
I hope that you will provide your suggestion for this problem

2 REPLIES 2
8467c28e
Community Member

I'm sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with a customer. That can be really tough. But don't worry, there are some steps you can take to minimize the damage and make sure it doesn't happen again. First off, if the negative review was posted online, you may be able to respond to it. It's important to keep things professional and respectful, even if you don't agree with the customer. You can acknowledge their concerns and offer to address any issues they had. It might also be helpful to reach out to some of your previous clients and ask for feedback. This can help you improve your services and counteract the negative review. Positive reviews from happy customers can do wonders for your reputation. Another thing to consider is working on your communication skills. It's super important to be clear about payment and project expectations from the get-go. And make sure to check in with your clients regularly to make sure everything is going smoothly. If you and your client are having a hard time resolving your differences, you might want to look into using a third-party mediation service. This can help you come to an agreement and avoid any more negative reviews. Lastly, remember that one bad experience doesn't define you. Keep doing great work, communicating effectively, and asking for feedback. You'll get through this and come out stronger on the other side.

allpurposewriter
Community Member

Fayez,

Take a look at my profile. You will see at the top that I cut and pasted several of my best rewviews at the top of my write-up or summary.

If you do this the first thing new clients will see when they get to your page is two or three blazing, wondeful reviews of your work. This sends a very powerful message that other people took a chance on you and it turned out well.

Then, when the reader gets to that dreadful review, they will think it's a problematic client mouthing off and not put that much credence in his statements. In fact, his statement looks very odd next to your other good reviews.

Try that.

Latest Articles
Learning Paths