🐈
» Forums » Coffee Break » Education vs Skills
Page options
8afa3aad
Community Member

Education vs Skills

There is a difference between education and skill.Undoubtfully education is very important in someone's life but skill is the master of the game.without any skill your education is wasted . try to improve your skills

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Monika S,                                                                              First of all i am very glad to see your comment.You are absolutely right. Actually I am very new on this site,and I am phasing certain difficulties here.I try my best, need support of all of you 😇.At last Thanks once again.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
msimon_pm
Community Member

Hi Alishba,

I checked your profile, the education section is blank. 

A correctly spelled high school name & years from a tiny village may look more promising to me than a partial and/or misspelled university name, no degree specification, inconsistent years. The less info I have, the harder I must look for any and all clues. And the more bids in the review queue, the more I have to rely on generalization & standards because I must efficiently make quick decisions.

I think that the education details of the profile are a good indicator of our work philosophy. Focused, detail oriented, consistent, respects rules? Or scratches only the surface, doesn't check for errors, doesn't know (or doesn't care) what the correct format looks like? 

Hi Monika S,                                                                              First of all i am very glad to see your comment.You are absolutely right. Actually I am very new on this site,and I am phasing certain difficulties here.I try my best, need support of all of you 😇.At last Thanks once again.

williamtcooper
Community Member

Yes, every freelancer needs to continually Upskill regardless of their education to be relavent to Clients.

My dear brother,

you are right.

You are right.

Latest Articles
Learning Paths