Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FEATURED CONTRIBUTOR

Highlighted
Community Guru
Amanda L Member Since: Jan 23, 2018
21 of 39

And I was just thinking yesterday that Mark has the nicest PFP.  And then this morning I almost messaged him a question! Hhahaha!

Congrats!

Highlighted
Community Guru
Mark F Member Since: Jul 10, 2018
22 of 39
Amanda L wrote:

And I was just thinking yesterday that Mark has the nicest PFP.  And then this morning I almost messaged him a question! Hhahaha!

Congrats!

That's funny because I really don't like that pic but thanks anyway..

There is a good chance I don't know the answer.
Highlighted
Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
23 of 39

We need to raz every featured contributor and every regular sends a PM asking how to get their profile approved. It would be funny for them to wake up to 30 messages from regulars asking how to do something. Smiley Very Happy

Highlighted
Community Guru
24 of 39

Jennifer M wrote:

We need to raz every featured contributor and every regular sends a PM asking how to get their profile approved. It would be funny for them to wake up to 30 messages from regulars asking how to do something. Smiley Very Happy

Starting with the next one right?

Seriously though, I might like that kind of attention...are you sure you want an invite into my psychoisis?

Right now it is about 1 a day but I guess its still early.  If I respond I say...gezzzwhatidonahworkforupwork.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Martina P Member Since: Jul 11, 2018
25 of 39

Jennifer M wrote:

Great idea. Let me start:

Mark, my JSS dropped for no reason at all, plus my connects did not refresh. Both must be bugs, fix them asap. Thanks. 

Highlighted
Community Guru
26 of 39

Martina P wrote:

Jennifer M wrote:

Great idea. Let me start:

Mark, my JSS dropped for no reason at all, plus my connects did not refresh. Both must be bugs, fix them asap. Thanks. 

If you really want to grind my gears it should be more like:

I want Upwork to do X, come on why haven't you done it yet it would be SOOOOOO EASSSYYYYYY!!!!

Highlighted
Community Guru
Virginia F Member Since: Feb 15, 2016
27 of 39

@luce-neidert wrote:

Mark F wrote:

Luce N wrote:

Mark F wrote:
I don’t even drink coffee.

What a lack of imagination, a mug can be used in many ways!

Did you really get a mug? I've been dying to get a present from Upwork for years, but they don't seem to find a good enough reason to send me a present.

Lol, it might be that.  I have drank tea out of it for two days...it's a great mug actually.  You might have meant more interesting beverages (cocoa?).

I also got a shirt and a notepad.

Well, I don't know, you can put flowers in your mug, or pencils, or coins. If you have hamsters, you can put the mug in the cage, the'll hide their food in it. There are lots of possibles uses for a mug.

Wow! A shirt and a notepad! Now, I'm jealous! Was it a real shirt or a t-shirt? Did they ask you what size you wear or did they just send you a ridiculously tiny or huge shirt?

You can also put the hamsters in the mug ... hilarity ensues.

Highlighted
Community Guru
28 of 39

Mark F wrote:

Luce N wrote:

Mark F wrote:
I don’t even drink coffee.

What a lack of imagination, a mug can be used in many ways!

Did you really get a mug? I've been dying to get a present from Upwork for years, but they don't seem to find a good enough reason to send me a present.

Lol, it might be that.  I have drank tea out of it for two days...it's a great mug actually.  You might have meant more interesting beverages (cocoa?).

I also got a shirt and a notepad.

ooooh ... a notepad ... now I'm jealous.  

Highlighted
Community Guru
29 of 39

Mark F wrote:

Maria T wrote:

Well, we have a new FEATURED CONTRIBUTOR.

Congratulations Mark!!
How are you feeling? Smiley Wink

Thank you.  Someone had to do it, Michael couldn't be up there forever.

I actually feel like complete crap and have been laying around all day watching Mr. Robot.  Does anyone know how many sick days Upwork gives you?

A shot of bourbon in your "coffee" cup will do wonders for whatever ails you. I mean, if you're not going to use it for coffee ...

And what is wrong with Upwork that they can't make the featured contributor box a direct link? Geez.

Highlighted
Community Guru
30 of 39

Virginia F wrote:

Mark F wrote:

Maria T wrote:

Well, we have a new FEATURED CONTRIBUTOR.

Congratulations Mark!!
How are you feeling? Smiley Wink

Thank you.  Someone had to do it, Michael couldn't be up there forever.

I actually feel like complete crap and have been laying around all day watching Mr. Robot.  Does anyone know how many sick days Upwork gives you?

A shot of bourbon in your "coffee" cup will do wonders for whatever ails you. I mean, if you're not going to use it for coffee ...

And what is wrong with Upwork that they can't make the featured contributor box a direct link? Geez.

I can assure you that no matter what I might drink in my cup, or put in my cup, bourbon, or anything in the whiskey family, will not be one of them.  When I was a much younger man I fell in with a guy named John Daniels and we had such a good time it took days to recover.  I only visited him again one other time after that and the same thing happened.  John and I get excessive for some reason and I prefer everything in moderation, especially projectile vomiting.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS