🐈
» Forums » Coffee Break » How can I order or request for Upwork Apparel...
Page options
nahidrajbd
Community Member

How can I order or request for Upwork Apparel?

I've seen some of freelancer posting photos with UpWork t-shirt and other apparels. I am a active volunteer for google crowd source services, wikipedia, mozilla and other. I have t-shirt collection from those organisation.

I am interrested to have upwork t-shirt for me also. Can anyone suggest me about the process for getting those goodies from here?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Nahid, 

At times, you will also need to participate in an on-site event organized by Upwork or become an influential Community member in order to get an Upwork gift. If you get invited to attend Upwork sanctioned events in your home city, or if you become a  Featured Contributor in the Community, and help with special initiatives, you can get a chance to receive Upwork swag.

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Nahid, 

At times, you will also need to participate in an on-site event organized by Upwork or become an influential Community member in order to get an Upwork gift. If you get invited to attend Upwork sanctioned events in your home city, or if you become a  Featured Contributor in the Community, and help with special initiatives, you can get a chance to receive Upwork swag.

~ Avery
Upwork

Thanks avery, I will keep those in mind.

Currently upwork is not hosting any local event around my city. I think I need to focus on the community.

Hi Avery O,

How do I know that there are events in my city? I'm from Sylhet, Bangladesh. Today I saw one brother from my city posted on Facebook that he got a gift T-shirt from Upwork. I was surprised that he is not even an active freelancer like me yet he got a T-Shirt. I'm eagerly interested to know the whole procedure as I'm also a proud Upwork Freelancer.

Thanks,

Alam

Hi MD,

You can check out this Thread to view our calendar for our official events. 
Regarding your second question, please refer to Avery post as that is the whole procedure. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths