🐈
» Forums » Coffee Break » How can I stay happy and away from stress
Page options
d23f8e19
Community Member

How can I stay happy and away from stress

1. When you are in stress your mind stop working

2. Let free yourself by doing some activities like go out with your friends,family or pet .

3.Engage yourself in some works which you like the most like reading book,cooking,music or household works.

4. Think the good things happened to you in your whole life.

5. Meditation and yoga or physical exercise is good to control your mind and body.

6. Forget every negetive things and try what was your mistake which made you unhappy.

7. If some one rejects you for anything then do not get anger on him/her because they also have the rights to get best thing for themselves and if you got rejected means you have an oppertunity again to improve yourself and find best thing in your life.

8. Last but not list when we are in stress we won't get proper sleep at this situation get a hot water bath and have a glass of warm milk and goto your bed..if still you are unable to sleep then start reading some books, i am sure withing few minuts you will get a good sleep. I did this many time and i got good results.

8 REPLIES 8
williamtcooper
Community Member

Hey Sofia, if you could only pick one item to reduce stress, what would you do? Happy New Year!

sound sleep

the number 1 advise for managing stresss.   "Meditation".   Make it a daily practice to see amazing results. 

You can not avoid stress,  it just needs to be managed in a better way

sairamalik21496
Community Member

We Should invest on positive energy and leave behind negative energies.We Should invest on positive energy and leave behind negative energies.

c1c9191c
Community Member

Thanks, Sofia for your tips! I always care about my mental health as it is the basis of my success.

That's really true. Good care a body can be done by a healthy mind.

spxpert
Community Member

"Stress is part of human life,  all the great innovations / great changes are result of someone taking action because of stress".  You can not avoid stressfull situation,  it just needs to be managed in the right way to get amazing results.

8467c28e
Community Member

1. Practice mindfulness: Being present in the moment and focusing on your breath can help calm your mind and reduce stress.

2. Take breaks: Make sure to take breaks throughout the day to recharge and relax. This could be as simple as taking a few deep breaths, going for a short walk, or taking a few minutes to stretch.

3. Connect with loved ones: Spending time with loved ones and connecting with others can help boost your mood and reduce stress.

4. Practice gratitude: Take time each day to reflect on the things you're grateful for. This can help shift your focus from negative thoughts to positive ones.

5. Get enough sleep: Getting enough sleep is crucial for both physical and mental health. Make sure to prioritize sleep and establish a consistent sleep routine.

Latest Articles
Learning Paths