🐈
» Forums » Coffee Break » I am looking for a mentor
Page options
vicencioanne
Community Member

I am looking for a mentor

Hi all,

There's a saying that we should surround ourselves with people who are smarter/kinder than us, the problem is I rarely go out because of my social anxiety, so I decided to just look online for a person who can inspire me to improve my online skills and myself in general.

I am not a native speaker of English and I want to improve my grammar, I want to be a better freelancer and I hope that someone can give me some tips that I can use as a first step to achieve my life goals.

I know I should hire a life coach or something, the problem is I do not have enough money to pay a life coach.

I am grateful to anyone who would take time to read and reply to my post.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
tranvanhieu
Community Member

What good for you now I think is to listen to guys like Tony Robbins, Brendon Burchard,... or may be you can buy some of their books/tapes and start reading.

Mentor-online won't work.

Hieu T
Vietnamese translator

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
tranvanhieu
Community Member

What good for you now I think is to listen to guys like Tony Robbins, Brendon Burchard,... or may be you can buy some of their books/tapes and start reading.

Mentor-online won't work.

Hieu T
Vietnamese translator

Thank you for your response. I think you're right. I will search for the people that you have mentioned and check if they have an available audiobook on Youtube. Thank you again 🙂 

resultsassoc
Community Member

I mentor entrepreneurs because I enjoy it. Freelancers are, almost by definition, entrepreneurs. I speak only a few words of Tagalog, and while I can help you improve your written English, spoken is another thing entirely.

PM me if you wish, we can try correspnding via UW PM. Your profile might have a tagline, "The world runs on information, and I find it for you." Or, something similar.

Latest Articles
Learning Paths