🐈
» Forums » Coffee Break » Is it important to join Chat GPT university t...
Page options
ae48d2e2
Community Member

Is it important to join Chat GPT university to learn AI???

Hi,

I just came to know that people around the world are joining Chat GPT University. But why ??? When AI gives info in just one click !!

8 REPLIES 8
sdjaxson
Community Member

I was seriously wondering the same thing. I saw some really good paying gigs in Upwork that required a person to join it but I wonder if the jobs are fake to get people to sign up for it who don't have it. 

luqman_mak
Community Member

' a computer is a dumb machine '
Thats usually the first thing they tell you in class. The Ai gives you information in 1 click yes, but you need to be able to ask it the right questions. Its kind of like how a search engine works - we all use it but some people can REALLY use it.

I have never heard of chatGPT university but it sounds like those things that pop up with a trend and then die down.
Perhaps the people joining are made to believe that they need it.

Yeah, that sounds right

2a05aa63
Community Member

Chat GPT university is a scam. they just added "Chat GPT" and make fake upwork posts to look like they mean something.

williamtcooper
Community Member

Madiha,

Watch FREE YouTube videos on AI, Bard, and ChatGPT.

I watch about two hours of YouTube videos daily for continual learning.

Hmm 🤔.. what an idea. I think I'll buy into that also

hannahnelson02
Community Member

I've noticed that as well! The job postings that mention ChatGPT University are always really high-paying jobs, so I applied for a few to see what would happen. One of them reached out to me and said that they are "giving priority to people that have access or have completed the course." Overall, I don't feel great about this client, as the writing skills should always outrank being able to utilize AI software. It seems a bit fishy to me, so I would be weary about those types of jobs. 

I even looked at the course description for ChatGPT University and it sounds wayyyyyyyy too good to be true. A general rule of thumb when it comes to online courses is that if they sound too good to be true, they're likely lying. 

virtualbrix
Community Member

YouTube is your friend!

Latest Articles
Learning Paths