🐈
» Forums » Coffee Break » Reflecting on 2023: Inspiring Success Stories...
Page options
AndreaG

Reflecting on 2023: Inspiring Success Stories and Highlights from the Upwork Community!

Happy New Year everyone! As we start off the new year we want to look back at the year that just went by and share some of our favorite interactions Upwork Community members got up to in 2023. So here’s some awesome posts and interactions from last year:

It’s always interesting to learn why freelancers work the way they do, and more specifically through Upwork! Here are some of their thoughts about the best of both freelancing and Upwork: here> here> here>

Some users come to celebrate their achievements in the Community and we love celebrating with them! From freelancers landing their first high-value contract to others landing their first contract ever: here> here> here>

Great advice is also shared by experienced users. You guys really know your stuff! here>

This heartwarming story really serves as a great reminder of why we do what we do: here>

And lastly, there is nothing that makes us happier than seeing the positive impact this Community can have. It looks like Clark’s advice here last year, helped Abdullah land his first job! Thank you Clark for your contributions to the Community.

We’re always excited to share happy interactions in the Upwork Community. We look forward to all the awesome interactions to come in 2024 and on. Watch out for future highlights in this space!

~Andrea
Upwork
1 REPLY 1
williamtcooper
Community Member

Andrea,

2023 was my first full year in the Community and I have 270 Solutions with 1,000s of posts answered.

My biggest accomplishment was investing 500+ hours learning the new AI tools that helped a few hundred of my new 2023 clients and starting this year off with the best January ever.

Thanks for ALL your work and the other moderators in the Community!

Hopefully everyone comes here to share.

Latest Articles
Learning Paths