🐈
» Forums » Coffee Break » Weird Food Combinations
Page options
62e723e7
Community Member

Weird Food Combinations

I absolutely love dipping my french fries in vanilla ice cream—it's the perfect blend of salty and sweet! What quirky food combinations do you enjoy?

Share unusual or unique food combinations you enjoy and see who else has quirky taste buds.

Faheem Khan
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
8a9b202c
Community Member

Thanks for the chance to say something!

Apple with cheese is great! Nourishing, too. Fried fish and banana. Or adding avocado to your soup.

If I may add, as someone who started reading and studying about nutrition at 12, let us not forget that not everything is good just because we like it!

👍😊

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
8a9b202c
Community Member

Thanks for the chance to say something!

Apple with cheese is great! Nourishing, too. Fried fish and banana. Or adding avocado to your soup.

If I may add, as someone who started reading and studying about nutrition at 12, let us not forget that not everything is good just because we like it!

👍😊

amazing combinations . .. thanks for sharing 😊

Faheem Khan

Yes nice idea  

bf97c28c
Community Member

Hi, Faheem. It's a tasty topic. I like herring with a piece of bread with honey. This piece of bread with honey I eat with the last piece of herring. 

Woooaaahhh... that's tempting

Faheem Khan
7b19c532
Community Member

I delight in the unexpected harmony of dipping my french fries in vanilla ice cream**Edited for Community Guidelines** nirvana! The juxtaposition of salty and sweet creates a flavor symphony that tickles my taste buds. Faheem Khan, have you tried this unusual pairing?

Latest Articles
Learning Paths