🐈
» Forums » Coffee Break » What's the most captivating experience you've...
Page options
aliabbas_77
Community Member

What's the most captivating experience you've had during your time here?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
759e32fa

Hi Ali,

I can't find the post but there was a time, I just started as a Community Moderator, when a natural disaster hit one of the countries where we have Upwork freelancers.

There was a dedicated thread to helping them get donations. As you know, as part of the Community Guidelines, we do not allow external links and any form of donation drives but the management allowed links to local government entities facilitating the donation drive for the affected residents of that country- not just the freelancers.

I was happy to see a lot of Community members participating and helping out. 🙂

~ AJ
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
759e32fa

Hi Ali,

I can't find the post but there was a time, I just started as a Community Moderator, when a natural disaster hit one of the countries where we have Upwork freelancers.

There was a dedicated thread to helping them get donations. As you know, as part of the Community Guidelines, we do not allow external links and any form of donation drives but the management allowed links to local government entities facilitating the donation drive for the affected residents of that country- not just the freelancers.

I was happy to see a lot of Community members participating and helping out. 🙂

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths