🐈
» Groups » Crypto/NFT/Web3 » Forum » Welcome to the Community - Please Introduce Y...
Page options
0e03b3bd
Community Member

Welcome to the Community - Please Introduce Yourself

Hello Everyone! 

This thread is here so you can introduce yourself to your fellow Community members!

You are encouraged to add some details on:

• what you're looking to achieve with joining this Community​, 
  • what you'd love to learn from other ​freelancers, or 
  • what business processes you've got figured out!

Tell us a little bit about yourself below!

~Arvin

182 REPLIES 182
4d6d74ef
Community Member

the investment 

wd..
0e57de0e
Community Member

hello sir me should help your about in  upwork

5fd3c6f8
Community Member

Hello, I am Tural Babashov, Logo designer

Tural Babashov
cedef254
Community Member

CLINTON AYIENDA ONSATE from Kenya looking for freelancing jobs

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

jypperdido
Community Member

Hey everyone Jay here cold caller, appointment setter, social media manager, fb ads. I use upwork since Odesk days upto now looks good to connect with experts all over the world. Cheers

131b9af2
Community Member

I look forward to having a great working relationship with the community members. 

If you ever need a writer for your next project, please send a Message.

779d40b8
Community Member

hello guys i wan to say this because its risky because its easy for you  to loss your funds to these fake trading platforms. i was a victim to a sc.m crypto global fx i lost 75% of all i had but am glad i was able to recover them back with the assistance of a financial consultant named Jeff i malL him vIa**Edited for Community Guidelines** and he was there for me till the end i got my refunds.

collypride
Community Member

Hello!  

I've been here on and off for a few years but now since I've joined SingularityNET Ambassadors I find myself wanting to connect with other like-minded people.

I want to learn more leadership skills and how to promote myself.  I've learned some AI prompting skills.  I coined the #AIEthics and #AIEmotion tags on Twitter ('X') back in 2009.  AI has been a passion of mine for over twenty years.

I just want to be around positive people!