🐈
» Groups » Designers & Creatives » Forum » Introduce my self
Page options
1909af44
Community Member

Introduce my self

I am a versatile graphic designer with a passion for creating unique and visually appealing logos. With years of experience in the industry, I have worked with various businesses to help them establish a strong brand identity through logo design.

3 REPLIES 3
m_terrazas
Community Member

How many years of experience do you have? I ask this because you are still studying, right?

If you have so much experience and have worked for several successful businesses, why is your portfolio empty? If you are a graphic designer, your portfolio should have examples, of course, of your work.

Focus on what you are excellent at, for more skills, create specialized profiles. Do not send proposals until you create a good profile. In "new to Upwork" you have a post posted at the beginning that you must read, everything, links included. Now your profile is nothing.

you are 100% correct I'm studying that doesn't mean am not a designer,i learnt  it online as a skills since 2018 not only that I have also work at local graphic shops, honestly I don't know how upwork really works hmm just a new member 

First of all, before sending proposals you should know how the platform works, what you can and cannot do. Have you read the Terms of Service (TOS) that you claimed to have read when creating the profile? I bet you don't, right?
You start badly.
I'm not saying that you're not a designer, what I'm saying is that if you have so much experience, why is your portfolio empty?
Your level of English does not seem to be what you have marked. You have spelling and grammar mistakes.
Your hourly rate, without evidence to support it, is high.
And your description is an amalgamation of things you're supposed to know how to do, again, where's the evidence?
I leave you a couple of posts. Read EVERYTHING, links included:
- https://community.upwork.com/t5/Freelancers/To-all-freelancers-looking-for-help/m-p/1230482#M734358
- https://community.upwork.com/t5/Community-Blog/Top-Red-Flags-for-Scams-From-Community-Member-Wes-C/b...