🐈
» Groups » Designers & Creatives » Forum » Please Introduce Yourself!
Page options
rlouw
Community Member

Please Introduce Yourself!

Hello Everyone! 

This thread is here so you can introduce yourself to your fellow Community members!

You are encouraged to add some details on:

• what you're looking to achieve with joining this Community​, 
  • what you'd love to learn from other ​freelancers, or 
  • what business processes you've got figured out!

Tell us a little bit about yourself below!

552 REPLIES 552
779677f5
Community Member

Hi guys 

my name is David. I'm a capeverdian but I live in Brasil. I'm married with a beautiful wife and we have a child a girl my princess!

I am a architect and im looking for new horizons to learn, to help and serve others. 

God bless all of you and give you all HIS peace!

David,

Please use two Skills in the Title, write four compelling paragraphs in the Summary, use all 15 Skills, and add project catalog. Blessings to you also!

c6e7e34f
Community Member

I'm excited to be a part of this Upwork community group and to connect with all of you. I hope you're all doing well and having a great day so far. I'm new here, so I just wanted to take a moment to say hello and introduce myself. My name is Odudu, a Flutter Mobile Developer

, and I'm looking forward to learning from your experiences and collaborating with you in the future.

thanks

4ec65e47
Community Member

Hi. I am a fresher in Upwork and up to now have never got jobs here. If there is an experienced user to share an experience, I would appreciate a lot.

Hi Liubov,

Please use all 15 Skills, write four compelling paragraphs for the Summary, and a add a project catalog.

4c33d45d
Community Member

Hey there, I'm Shahajada, a seasoned professional specializing in Creative Direction, Screenplay Writing, and Video Editing. With years of hands-on experience, I've honed my skills in captivating audiences through compelling narratives and visually striking content. My passion for storytelling is at the core of what I do. I don't just create content; I craft narratives that deeply resonate with audiences, recognizing that storytelling is the essence of every successful project. I'm here to transform your ideas into cinematic reality. Let's collaborate and bring your vision to life. My work adheres to the same high standards as major platforms like Netflix, Apple TV+, HBO Max, Amazon Prime Video, Disney+, Hulu, ESPN, Starz, Sling TV, Peacock, YouTube TV, and more. I hold storytelling in the highest regard, infusing every project with narratives that make a lasting impact on audiences. I firmly believe that storytelling is the cornerstone of every successful endeavor. 

of course I'm looking for meaningful work. 🙂

Hey MD,

Please add your Portfolio to showcase your work.

2278d551
Community Member

Hi,

I'm Tayyab, a seasoned graphic designer with five years of experience. I'm excited to be a part of this community and connect with fellow freelancers. I'm here to share insights on graphic design, learn from others, and exchange ideas on best practices. One thing I've mastered is creating eye-catching visuals that stand out. I'm looking forward to engaging with you all and contributing to the community's knowledge pool!

Best regards,
Tayyab

Hi MT,

Please use two Skills in the Title and write four compelling paragraphs for the Summary with a focus on the first sentence since it appears in the client search.

gideonworks
Community Member

Hello everyone,

Gideon here and I have been on Upwork for a while and I have not gotten any gigs yet.

I'm hoping I'd get to connect with other great freelancers who can assist me and tell me what I'm doing wrong so far.

I do Photo editing and I'm very skilled in using Adobe Photoshop and Adoble lightroom to Balance lightings in Pictures, Smoothen and retouch skin, color grade and color correction. I can also edit backgrounds and make cut outs for music cover arts and all. My Profile link will be attached and I hope you all can help me grow too.

Profile: https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~01d6e3e550f2b367a2 

Thank you guys.

Your profile is private so we can't see it.
You must make it public.

rasy3693
Community Member

Hello Everyone! How are you all? My name is Ashraful. It's around 7 year I'm working as a graphics designer in our country local market. I have an Upwork account. opened the account in 2014 but I am not working here since 2014. Now I'm willing to build my career as a freelance Graphic Designer in Upwork. I am excited to be a part of this Upwork community group and I hope to learn a lot from here and would be glad if someone could guide me. I want to work and learn with experienced freelancer. I hope some one help me to build my Upwork career.

Thank you All,

Ashraful

fc5252cc
Community Member

Hi Everyone,

I am a UI/UX Designer and a Coach. I am new here and thought to connect with amazing people like you. I look forward to a mutually beneficial relationship with you all.

95740a8a
Community Member

Hi 

i am Zain i am about 27 year old i a profetional designer and  know about ms word if you face any problem contact me 

This is not the place to ask for a job. Send proposals like we all do.
I already left you a profile review. I don't know if in this thread or another. Apparently you haven't read it because your profile remains the same.
The photo must be of you.
Your level of English is not FLUID, rather basic.
Why do you put logos that you did not create in your projects as samples? That is a theft of image and deception of customers.

95740a8a
Community Member

if you need worker man contact me i join designer company in 2021 

i have also experience of more than 6 year contact me foe work i will not dispointed you 

ekpan-emunotor
Community Member

Hello Pals,

Greetings wonderful freelancers, I am new new, still learning graphics design.

Intend to learn more from this group inorder to become an expert in graphics designing.

My name is Emunotor Ekpan

Hello Emunotor Ekpan,

Welcome to the community! We're glad to have you here as you embark on your
journey to become a graphics design expert. Feel free to ask questions and
engage with the group to enhance your skills. We're here to support your
learning and growth.

achilles_
Community Member

Hello everyone guys.
Have a nice day and be patient customers.

A little about myself:
In general, I am a Frontend developer (HTML, CSS, SCSS, JavaScript, React, Next.js)

Not long ago I decided to study figma for the full development of website design.

I would be very glad to work with you if anyone needs my services.

I would also like to ask you for some advice about Figma, Adobe XD and Photoshop.

Did I do the right thing by starting with learning Figma when Photoshop had AI support?
d5279100
Community Member

Hello, 

My name is Asma I am experience of subject Urdu translation or English translation. Bachelor art is Education. I am from Pakistan. I am beautition or tellring work with us. I am experience of 10 years. I like to work onlion working or earning some ideas or suggestions. 

Thank you 

eb769509
Community Member

Hell, I am Wisdom. I've been registered for quite sometime now, but I find it very difficult to find my first client. Please I will love anyone to show me any approach to use in other to get clients.

Your profile is private, we cannot see it.

4053db5c
Community Member

Why do you walk around the forum writing only "1"?
If you have any questions, ask. If it's just to "collect badges", you can leave it, they're of no use.
Stop spamming.

Because somebody here are just idiots... )

Honestly, I'm admiring for your patience to respond to all of them... )