🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » 0$ earned showing for Specialized Profile
Page options
0897e680
Community Member

0$ earned showing for Specialized Profile

Hi,

(1) i created specialized profile, logged in to my client's account and found my profile, and while navigating a list of freelancers, for my profile it displays $0 earned (screenshot attached). It looks like a bug. Support created an issue (#28799144), but there's no answer for a few days already

(2) i don't have "Unpublish" option in profile's setting like described in this document: https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/115013750068-Create-a-Specialized-Profile

So, i can't unpublish my specialized profile (only delete, that will require to create it again) and showing $0 earnings i'm loosing my potential clients now. Also, i heard about the same issue from other freelancers too.

image.png

6 REPLIES 6
0897e680
Community Member

Update: now it show correct earnings, and filter on earnings works correct, but if i filter by hours billed,

i'm not in the list if i chosse 1+ or 100+ or 1,000+ hours. Filter think that i have 0 hours billed

Any hours
1+ hours billed
100+ hours billed
1,000+ hours billed
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Sorry about the delay, Mikhail.

It may take some time after a Specialized Profile is created and contracts are assigned to it for all the information to update and reflect on the profile and in searches. That said, I've followed up with the team about your ticket and we'll be updating it shortly with more information.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
0897e680
Community Member

Hi Bojan, thank you so much for your help,

one week left and no any answers from tech support,

and the bug still exists.

Can i ask someone to help? It's really important cause i'm loosing potential clients as my profile not showing for clients if hours filter used.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mikhail,

A member of the team has reached out to you already and is awaiting your response. You should also be able to access the ticket directly here. Once they have more information about the issue you're experiencing, our agent will assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
0897e680
Community Member

Hi Bojan,

thank you so much for your help.

I registered ticket with this problem 17 days ago, and there still no any information from techsupport.

As it's definitely a bug with my profile, can i have any feedaback on it?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

I apologize for the delay in receiving an update, Mikhail.

I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect to receive an update on your ticket directly.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members