🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » 1 week away from Top Rated Plus Badge. Or may...
Page options
geomercader92
Community Member

1 week away from Top Rated Plus Badge. Or maybe not?

Hi guys. I've earned $10,000 in the past 12 months, have a top-rated badge, and just need about $540 to hit the sales and marketing category threshold of $10,000 for the last requirement for a top-rated badge I've been working hard for since October 2020. 

My question is, there is another large "customer service" contract that I haven't worked with since early 2021, and it kind of ended badly since the client did not want that I would resign and they felt I betrayed them and ended up having an semi negative review (which I have to understand) Will that affect my current "sales and marketing" job and criteria for top-rated plus? as I'm seeing that you must not have a negative review in all your large contracts. 

Hope I am making sense. Just really excited and 1 week away from this, and the months of struggle to get here. Thank you!

geomercader92_0-1650914071986.png

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Geo,

The outcome of one contract will not affect another contract but it may contribute to your overall Job Success Score and, as a result, qualifications for Top Rated and Top Rated Plus badges. As long as you meet all the requirements and reach a large contract category threshold on one of your contract though, you'll earn Top Rated Plus badge.

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Geo,

The outcome of one contract will not affect another contract but it may contribute to your overall Job Success Score and, as a result, qualifications for Top Rated and Top Rated Plus badges. As long as you meet all the requirements and reach a large contract category threshold on one of your contract though, you'll earn Top Rated Plus badge.

~ Valeria
Upwork
geomercader92
Community Member

Below is proof, and I know that someone from this community has access to check. May I humbly request someone from admin to do so? I have been trying to get this badge for years, and can't contain my happiness!Screen Shot 2022-05-03 at 3.44.04 AM.png

Hi Geo,

Please, allow some time for the most recent on the contract to clear and for the system to update.

Thanks!

~ Valeria
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members