🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » 1st: Contract Suspended, and 2nd: payment rel...
Page options
ee1a22e6
Community Member

1st: Contract Suspended, and 2nd: payment release issue.

Hello Everyone, I am facing a problem for the last 3 days. One of my contracts is showing suspended. I am not sure if this is my problem or client-side problem. I didn't get any email from Upwork yet.

And 2nd problem is. For the past few weeks, Upwork released me hourly payment every Friday. But this week it's still pending.

Thanks in Advance.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Ashis S wrote:

One of my contracts is showing suspended. I am not sure if this is my problem or client-side problem. I didn't get any email from Upwork yet.

And 2nd problem is. For the past few weeks, Upwork released me hourly payment every Friday. But this week it's still pending.

The two problems are related. Last Monday, the client failed to pay Upwork for the previous week's hours, so on Friday the contract, along with the client's account, was suspended.

The client needs to pay Upwork before the contract can be resumed.

rovided you used your tracker for the work you did and added meaningful work memos and had good activity levels, your should get paid under Upwork's hourly protection next Wednesday, regardless of whether the client pays or not.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
petra_r
Community Member

Ashis S wrote:

One of my contracts is showing suspended. I am not sure if this is my problem or client-side problem. I didn't get any email from Upwork yet.

The two problems are related. Last Monday, the client failed to pay Upwork for the previous week's hours, so on Friday the contract, along with the client's account, was suspended.

The client needs to pay Upwork before the contract can be resumed.

rovided you used your tracker for the work you did and added meaningful work memos and had good activity levels, your should get paid under Upwork's hourly protection next Wednesday, regardless of whether the client pays or not.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members