🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » 2 feedbacks are missing
Page options
c36fb8ba
Community Member

2 feedbacks are missing

I have completed 6 jobs successfully but when users visit my profile they get to know about 4 completed jobs  and other two jobs as well as feedback is not displaying kindly check out this ! Thankyou 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ArjayM

Hi Tehmina,

I agree with Mykola. I can confirm that 6 completed jobs are displayed on your profile work history. Could you please try using a different browser or use the incognito mode of the current one? You may also clear your cache and cookies. Let us know if the issue persists with a screenshot of what you can see from your end and we'll look further into that for you. Looking forward to your confirmation.

~ Arjay
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
spectralua
Community Member

I can see all your 6 jobs with feedbacks.

ArjayM

Hi Tehmina,

I agree with Mykola. I can confirm that 6 completed jobs are displayed on your profile work history. Could you please try using a different browser or use the incognito mode of the current one? You may also clear your cache and cookies. Let us know if the issue persists with a screenshot of what you can see from your end and we'll look further into that for you. Looking forward to your confirmation.

~ Arjay
Upwork
c36fb8ba
Community Member

Thankyou! Arjay

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members