🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » $2M Earned on Upwork. I would love to HELP!
Page options
virtualbrix
Community Member

$2M Earned on Upwork. I would love to HELP!

Hey Everyone,

I posted this in the newbie group. I can answer newbie questions there,

I can help answer more advanced questions here, I would love to help my fellow freelancers : )

I have been on upwork for 12 years now (previously elance),

I have been on the forums for a couple years but never really participated much,

I figured, what better way than to help others, ask away, some stats below (you can also click to see my profile)

👉 Earned $2 Million+ on Upwork.
👉 Completed 400+ jobs on freelance platforms.
👉 Attained 200+ 5-star reviews.
👉 Worked 40,000+ hours on freelance platforms
👉 Earned a 100% Feedback Rating
👉 Worked with 1,000+ Clients

Thank You - Sam

2,101 REPLIES 2,101

What if you paid the 240 and still no jobs? Do we get a refund?

No, that is part of the platform, you bid, you win, than great, if not, you keep trying.

camburn
Community Member

Its being caused by the enemy in your home. Someone close, maybe an ex sleeps and astral projects to cause problems for us. I unknowingly married a man who sleeps and astral projects with his friends to cause a world of problems for me. God can help. He gave me anointings when I surrendered, one of which is to declare life over everything dead. Below is a photo of what I said I married.

Work hard, do your best...

virtualbrix
Community Member

I hope that was helpful, you CAN make it work, you need to stick to it, get clients, make them happy, build a reputation and work up the chain where the bigger clients trust you more and more. 

It is helpful... thank you for your time 🙂

My Pleasure, feel free to reach out, I am always here to help and Good Luck!

My pleasure, keep me updated on how things go.

azeembh
Community Member

Hi,

Can you provide feedback on my profile. Please guide how can I get referrals from other freelancers?

Hey Azeem, I will have a look

Hey Azeem,

I had a quick look and here are the things that I see: 

1. Add a video if you can, it gives the profile a personal touch (i need to do this also)

2. I feel like your introduction and description is to long, make it short and simple, keep it clean.

3. I feel like you choose to many programming languages, why not just focus on a couple of them?

4. For some reason, your portfolio images are not loading, can you check that out?

5. Great job on adding the Microsoft certifications, do you have any additional ones that you can link up?

6. I see you have no reviews but you can get testimonials by inviting others you have worked with.

Feel free to reach out here if you have any additional questions

Let me know if you have any additional questions. thx

virtualbrix
Community Member

I hope the above was helpful.

virtualbrix
Community Member

I am always around to help, if anyone has any additional questions, put them here.

virtualbrix
Community Member

Some reminders for everyone: 

1. Make sure you read all the rules

2. Read the forums / watch YouTube videos, read all you can and learn

3. Make sure your profile is strong and complete

4. Do all you can to get some smaller jobs, do great work and hopefully you get some good reviews in return

5. Submit Proposals, lots of them... (I am personally not a fan of boosting)

6. Do Great work, continue to learn and communication is always KEY with clients

virtualbrix
Community Member

If anyone has any additional questions or needs help, feel free to put them here.

944f3344
Community Member

I'm a newbie I need help on how to earn on upwork

There are many things to correct in your profile.
The photo, let it be of your face, let it look good.
The title, look for one that defines your skills. It's just that you're not very specific.
The presentation. Is it an AI text? It seems like it. Bad, especially because you're supposed to be a writer. It also doesn't let you know your real level of English.
You are losing the first two lines, which are the only things the client sees without opening your profile. You don't have to say hello or say your name or what you do. Customers can already see that. You must hook them with those two lines.
I leave you two threads for you to read, everything, links included:
- https://community.upwork.com/t5/Freelancers/To-all-freelancers-looking-for-help/m-p/1230482#M734358

- https://community.upwork.com/t5/Community-Blog/Top-Red-Flags-for-Scams-From-Community-Member-Wes-C/b...

ETA.- Portfolio.

thx for jumping in!

Hi,
Yes I well noted and will revise thereafter , I appreciate for your
valuable advice.
Best Wishes
Dong Pham

Hey Adama, I will have a look at your profile.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members