🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » $2M Earned on Upwork. I would love to HELP!
Page options
virtualbrix
Community Member

$2M Earned on Upwork. I would love to HELP!

Hey Everyone,

I posted this in the newbie group. I can answer newbie questions there,

I can help answer more advanced questions here, I would love to help my fellow freelancers : )

I have been on upwork for 12 years now (previously elance),

I have been on the forums for a couple years but never really participated much,

I figured, what better way than to help others, ask away, some stats below (you can also click to see my profile)

👉 Earned $2 Million+ on Upwork.
👉 Completed 400+ jobs on freelance platforms.
👉 Attained 200+ 5-star reviews.
👉 Worked 40,000+ hours on freelance platforms
👉 Earned a 100% Feedback Rating
👉 Worked with 1,000+ Clients

Thank You - Sam

2,248 REPLIES 2,248

I agree, you really need to make sure that all the sections of your profile is complete.

all communication stays within Upwork

raman477
Community Member

Hi Sam,

You have Good Profile and Experience. Can you help me out review my profile and let me know any change or improvement needed. I'm submitting proposals from last month and Got Zero response and my JSS fall to 90%. Clients not even viewing my proposals. Please Help!

My Profile:- https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~01cf03f735f55840f5

Thanks!

Hey Raman, I will have a look in the next 1-2 days

Thanks Mate

My Pleasure. Feel free to ask any additional questions here.

Do you reccommed to boost our proposals and Coz I think a lot of competition now a days in boosting proposals. Do clients even go through all the profiles who submitted proposals. If you know anything in detail, Please help me!

I have wasted lot of connects in boosting and didn't got a single response from last one month

Boosting is OK within reason, I would only Boost a proposal which is a "Perfect" fit for my skillset. Clients will review non boosted proposals but not as much as boosted ones. Personally, I focus on sending out a LOT of proposals and dont worry much about boosting.

Thanks Bro, Have you checked my profile, Please let me know any improvement needed in Profile overview, photo, portfolio, etc.

I'm also focusing on sending proposals with never give up attittude.

Hey Raman, I will have a look

hrexpertit
Community Member

Hello Samer,

It is fantastic post and I am sure I will get great information from you. I am experienced backend developer and want to some guidelines for getting work from upwork platform.  Please give me some golden tips. I will be thankful from deep of my heart.
😊👍

Hey Haroon, I will have a look in the next couple days and get back to you.

Let me know if you have any additional questions.

zeeshandevbro
Community Member

Hi samer!
You are a gift to this platform and an inspiration. Can you check my profile if you have a moment?
Thanks

Hey Zeeshan,

I appreciate the kind words. I will have a look in the next couple days.

Hey Zeeshan,

The profile looks good but I would limit the size of the introduction. This would be a good start. Also add a video if you can and make sure that all other sections are filled out. I see you have certifications so that is great. The KEY at this point now is for you to go ahead and submit proposals and its a volume game.

Let me know when you make the changes to your profile

Let me know when you make the changes and I will check it out on here

c8dbf8fd
Community Member

Hi Sam,

I could really use your help and advice. I've been on Upwork for over 6 months, but I've only managed to land one job despite doing everything right. I even spent more money on connects, but I still haven't had any luck. Please, I need some advice that could really help.
By the way, could you please take a look at my profile on Upwork? Here's the link: https://www.upwork.com/fl/~0175fc4da5fab4189c

Thanks,

Ilyass Ali

I will have a look

I have replied to this

c8dbf8fd
Community Member

Hi Sam,

I could really use your help and advice. I've been on Upwork for over 6 months, but I've only managed to land one job despite doing everything right. I even spent more money on connects, but I still haven't had any luck. Please, I need some advice that could really help.
By the way, could you please take a look at my profile on Upwork? Here's the link: https://www.upwork.com/fl/~0175fc4da5fab4189c

Thanks,

Ilyass Ali

I will have a look and no worries. Thank You

Hey Ilyass,

Your profile does not look bad but you should expand on the additional items

1. add video to your profile

2. add certifications if you can, that will be helpful

3. the introduction is way to long, keep it simple from here

4. continue to add items to your portfolio

5. submit a LOT of proposals, LOTS!

6. from there, you want to make sure that you do a great job and get great reviews

virtualbrix
Community Member

I will reply to everyone here in the next couple days. Excited to help

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members