🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » 3 Years & not even a single invitation
Page options
aziz-m_shahzad
Community Member

3 Years & not even a single invitation

Hi,
I have been on Upwork now for the last three years maintaining a 100% JS score, and top-rated status & have been selected as an UpWork talent scout. During this time, I have never ever received an invitation & my profile views are always zero to 1.

Whereas, I have completed 55 jobs, 151 logged hours, & $8K+ earning

azizm_shahzad_0-1658201718908.png

What can be the reason & can someone help me with that? 

I don't have much time to bid on projects due to other workloads.

Thanks

PS:  I have also turned on my availability badge, but it also didn't work for me.

3 REPLIES 3
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Muhammad, 

Note that freelancers are regularly rotated in search results, and the order the profiles are displayed will change every couple of weeks. That way, we want to make sure that every professional gets a chance to be discovered and every client finds what they are looking for.

In the meantime, you may want to update your profile to help you create a profile and proposals that stand out: 

Good luck!

~ Avery
Upwork
sh_jyoti
Community Member

"I don't have much time to bid on projects due to other workloads."

That's the reason. The good thing is, you are busy with work. The bad thing is, you are not bidding, that means you are not reaching out to people and so, nobody is checking you profile. 

If you bid for projects, clients will check your profile to decide whether to select you or not.

Jyoti S wrote:

"I don't have much time to bid on projects due to other workloads."

That's the reason. The good thing is, you are busy with work. The bad thing is, you are not bidding, that means you are not reaching out to people and so, nobody is checking you profile. 

If you bid for projects, clients will check your profile to decide whether to select you or not.

I think it should not work like that. When I say, I am busy with other workloads, that means I am getting a good amount of work on Automation without bidding from other freelance marketplace & that's what I need with UpWork too.
I have created an optimized project catalog & waiting for a good amount of work.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members