🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » ACCOUNT SUSPENSION AFTER 45 DAYS IF NOT GET R...
Page options
usmanperwaiz
Community Member

ACCOUNT SUSPENSION AFTER 45 DAYS IF NOT GET RESPONSE

Hi all,

I heared that recently Upwork has implemented the new policy that:

"If the freelancer does not get response (not talking about hired) against the submitted bidding proposal within 45 days of proposal submission, his account would be suspended."

Is this true?

Looking forward for response and clarification from Upwork representatives and experts. Thanks.

5 REPLIES 5
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Where did you hear that?

Hi Martina,

I got this information from one of my friends who is already working on Upwork. I am not sure about the authenticity of this info. That's why i thought to put the query in the Upwork community.

ArjayM

Hi Usman,

Thank you for reaching out and sharing this here in the Community. Please note that we may suspend accounts that violate our Terms of Service. You can read about our most important policies to learn which account activities and behaviors are off-limits. You can also learn more about Trust & Safety actions here.

Can you please share with us more information about your query? If you can lead us to where you got that message, that would be extremely helpful so that we can assist you accordingly.

~ Arjay
Upwork

Hi Arjay,

Much appreciate your response and the links you provided to review the upwork policies. I will definitely read these all.

Actually, i got this information from one of my friend who is already working on Upwork. And i believe he is "Top Rated" too. He said that this policy is recently implemented, maybe a couple of weeks ago but i am not sure about its timeline. So i thought to approach and put the query in Upwork community.

82bc2457
Community Member

Hi,

My Friend account is suspended, My Friend can't login to it anymore

this account is a secondary account. 

But He want to login

How? 

My Friend can't login my Upwork account without any reason.

My Friend can't get any emails from Upwork

My Friend don't know what is the reason My Friend can't login now

Please help me.

Thank you

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members