🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » About Get Paid
Page options
jagdish2411
Community Member

About Get Paid

I want a calculation of how it will work because my count does not match with your total. My profile shows $82 in earnings, and the 'get paid' available balance is 0, while the 'get paid' pending balance is $43.60. Some jobs were done in the past year, so why is the past year's payment still not showing in the 'get paid' available balance?"

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
759e32fa

Hi Jagdish,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I checked your account and can confirm that the previous earnings have already been withdrawn. Please know that your balance is withdrawn automatically when it exceeds a specific limit (e.g. $100 or more) on your scheduled withdrawal date. Balances older than 180 days will also be withdrawn automatically, whether they are over your balance limit or not.

You can check your transaction history here. The first withdrawal transaction goes as far back as September 2022. 

~ AJ
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
759e32fa

Hi Jagdish,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I checked your account and can confirm that the previous earnings have already been withdrawn. Please know that your balance is withdrawn automatically when it exceeds a specific limit (e.g. $100 or more) on your scheduled withdrawal date. Balances older than 180 days will also be withdrawn automatically, whether they are over your balance limit or not.

You can check your transaction history here. The first withdrawal transaction goes as far back as September 2022. 

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members